Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    Do the players in the negotiation window stay the same for the week or do they change?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    Do the players in the negotiation window stay the same for the week or do they change?

Yup, mine changes. Perhaps the players are sold but yeah, it changes. I usually don’t limit myself to the list, I add players who are a few levels ahead of me and go through their players. I even go look at their competitors and offer.
    Rxcksss and Nebu like this.

This will be hard, high quallity opponent with mutants. I trained my team almost to 150% and it doesn't go easy further. I have one 7* mutant that allready scored 45 goals and 26 assist but it is his last season with 34 years.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This will be hard, high quallity opponent with mutants. I trained my team almost to 150% and it doesn't go easy further. I have one 7* mutant that allready scored 45 goals and 26 assist but it is his last season with 34 years.
    Has anyone tanked up to 9 stars?
    Is it possible to maintain?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    5% difference is anyone’s game. You can do it. Let’s see what the system has decided. Good luck!
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

The highest player I got was an 8 star. Think I got him free from KOH. I found it extremely difficult to train him any further but since he was a standout performer and an attacker, he sustained himself quite well for 2 Seasons I think by getting MOMs. Even so i didn’t bother trying to train him as he was too old.

I really do not think it is possible to maintain a full 9 star team with the free greens we get. Has to be a tanker or token buyer.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-22-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    5% difference is anyone’s game. You can do it. Let’s see what the system has decided. Good luck!
    He has much better players and he is playing ultra defensive with counter attacks which can't be stoped. I could beat him back in the days he was 30% stronger, but than I had full team of mutants. Now I can hope for a draw and wait until he slip against weaker opponents. It would be better if I waited for 3 more seasons until all mutants are history. Spended to much green, I had over 10K farmed on a daily basis.

Just few examples:

The game started good for me, scored 2 goals very fast. My 9* DMC got his yellow card and I couldn't wait much longer before replacing him with 7* DMC. He had better bench, his true quallity is almost 160%. After my second goal it looks like he started playing very defensive because my DC's were standing on a half pitch line when he was attacking, don't understand that because I was playing defensive with low pressing. This game is stupid in many parts and tactics/formations should be the next thing NORDEUS to fix. My DC scored first goal in counter attack. Again for some reason I had less supporters, where are all those 160 friends (I guess 90% of them quit playing but I didn't wanted to change them with active). As always my GK Juan Hoces sold me out.

Loooks like mutants still rule! 300 plus and even 400 white skills. That’s insane. Token buyer I reckon or do all of you guys have so many greens in storage? Did you max out every possible bonus, max win bonus and max morale?

It is possible more than 9*, but you have to watch a lot of videos every day. There are teams with 200% that aren't tanking every season. You have to use everything to get your players to 9*.

For example, now days some managers are playing a lot of frendlies (let say 50 every day). If you make subs as soon game start than you can play with 0% condition and your main team will be fit because you changed them at first minute of game. With every game you get 1 green, players get some % for playing and soon they will be ready to get in to first team. Play against low levels teams and hope they don't get any injury.

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast