Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-04-25-16-18-50-801_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Were we always able to amend the home match timing for associations? I cant really recall. Does it affect my entire association?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    So guys after giving all my players synonyms for losers as names when I was mad the other day, I actually managed to close the gap to top of the league to only 1 point (few days ago was 8 points) and also reached the CL final without too much trouble. To be fair I have the strongest team in both competitions, so I don't really know if that's the kind of stuff you should be happy for, but still...
    Last kind of troll result was on Sunday though, when I lost league 2-1 vs a 35% weaker, so I think there is at least one more to come in the final 4 (hopefully 5) games of the season.

I just was not that active the last days, as motivation has dropped for me due to the recent changes. But playing less and caring less, it's kind of feeling good you know. So I will try to maintain that mindset for the rest of this and next season.
    Haha i wonder what names they have now! Congrats, i would be happy cos i get knocked out quite frequently as the stronger team and i knock stronger teams out as well. The ball is very round in this game, anything can happen esp as we get closer to the finals for cup and cl

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-25-16-18-50-801_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	121879

Were we always able to amend the home match timing for associations? I cant really recall. Does it affect my entire association?
    From my days in playing Associations, you set your playing hour in the Assoc. setup and you couldn't change it elsewhere. Bug.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    From my days in playing Associations, you set your playing hour in the Assoc. setup and you couldn't change it elsewhere. Bug.
    Think you are right, probably bug. I initially thought it was a new feature to play whenever we wanted at the cost of tokens. But when i tried amending the time, it kicked me out

Rookie
    Think you are right, probably bug. I initially thought it was a new feature to play whenever we wanted at the cost of tokens. But when i tried amending the time, it kicked me out
    Same here

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Yes for the time you commit. it really is an achievement. can forget somemore lol
    Only won the cup once in my ten seasons
    So I presume I am out of cup again
    Didn't know the match was a final
    Anyway lost to a +1 level team with similar quality
    If he's in my level - he's 20% higher

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    You will win the title next time. That's how I won my first CL, I lost my first final, then I got there again and won it.
    I hope so
    Won once only
    Thanks. Cheers

Nebu likes this.

Dreamer
    Out of CL by away goals rule
    A strong opponent ( +1 level and 12% higher in quality)
    The league is in the bag and top scorer award as well
    In the beginning of this thread - had say I will be happy with a top 4 placing
    Won the league to 2 games to spare
    So after a couple of months w/o a trophy, this is quite an achievement or rather an improvement.

Had impossible cup and CL draws and was knocked out relatively early. But I got a surprisingly easy league draw. Unfortunately, the perfect league came to an end today with a draw. Still my most dominant league win to date.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    EastsiderSG and Nebu like this.

Trolled again. Was on a road, forgot to come in game at time. When I come my DMC 9* was out of the game and I was losing 2:0. I replaced my MC with another DMC and the result didn't changed even he was trying hard to score more.

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast