Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Desert Rats FC got the win that confirms their League Championship this season, although it didn't really matter as the 2nd place team dropped points at home... For the record, right-winger Oliver Schenkel bagged a brace in a 2-0 win over a determined 3rd place team.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-26.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-l35-league-r24-top.jpg

Nouvion FC are a step closer to their League Championship, but still need a win to make sure of it. Wingers David Dorizon and Gary Sampson netted one each as they overcome a plucky 13th place team 2-0.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-26.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-l04-league-r24-top.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    That is a very big lead! Are you mucb stronger than the 2nd best team? I never experienced such a huge difference before.
    I've never experienced such a lead as well. Something about the server update at the beginning of the season gave me extremely difficult cup and CL (+20 or 30% teams). And an easy league. I'm currently at 123% and next highest percentage is 110%. But most teams in this league are only around 100%.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Red Kelpie FC easily win the League again. Top scorer aml Carl Salmoni bags 31 in the League and 52 in all comps.Season 117 - Are you ready?-2019-04-26-2-.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Phew, i barely won the CL final. As usual my AMC was again a non performer like last season.
    I subbed an ML and MR in for MC and AMC and the goals came in the final 3rd of the match. I guess my opponent had a strong central midfield/defence.
    Good luck to all other finalist!
    Nebu, MNK Kaskada and nikolgiorgos like this.

I won my league yesterday with 10 points difference between me and the runner-up. CL final is looming my boys played really lazy in the league today, I hope they won't repeat such lousy performance in CL.
    EastsiderSG and MNK Kaskada like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

One interesting thing I noticed, my team scored most goals in league but I dont have none out of five best league scorers but I have first three asisst places so team work is paying of instead of one mutant striker or aml/r
    MNK Kaskada and Nebu like this.

Earlier in the season I thought there is something wrong about season stats yellow cards. Now I see that I was wright. My player had 4 yellow cards in league season but now it is showing only 2. In cup it is showing 3, I am so confused about it.

Rookie
    Good luck to everyone in the champions League final

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Nebu and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    One interesting thing I noticed, my team scored most goals in league but I dont have none out of five best league scorers but I have first three asisst places so team work is paying of instead of one mutant striker or aml/r
    I have that same experience in my CL, none of my boys are on any of the leaderboards but we have managed to beat higher opponents since knockout stages through to the finals. I have never seen it happen untill now. We used to have at least one player in the top assist column.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Earlier in the season I thought there is something wrong about season stats yellow cards. Now I see that I was wright. My player had 4 yellow cards in league season but now it is showing only 2. In cup it is showing 3, I am so confused about it.
    I think its a bug that's causing miscalculations, one of my defenders had about 3 yellow cards and was not suspended, he played the second leg semi-final, after which the system now flagged him with a red card and now suspended from the finals. So I have two major defenders who can do nothing but pray that they colleagues do their wonders for them.
    MNK Kaskada and EastsiderSG like this.

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast