Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Help

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you 're right.
    Didn't se the 1st pic, only the list of players and values.
    LOS ABRANTES FC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Obviously I didn't train only white skills.Did I say that i train only white skills? It's not efficient when average skill drill is above 140%.
    I make all my trainings with an excel plan. A fast trainer under 21 yo gain 0,35 skill per 1% of energy if the drill skills (only white skills) average is 60-80%, 0,30 if drill average is 80-100%, 0,20 if drill average is 100-120% and 0,145 if drill average is 120-140%. Over this cap it becames too inefficient to use a certain skill.
    yes it becomes inefficient after 140% but absolutely pointless banging up their % with grey skills lol. all that does it give you a massive COSMETIC ( fake ) player quality and you end up playing tougher opponents cos your 173% player will still only perform like a player of 140% properly trained. ultimately you're not doing your asso a favour cos you are banging extra stars on the asso rating. silly to do that. your team your problem though. anyone can train grey skills for a few greens but you are destroying a player by doing so.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    yes it becomes inefficient after 140% but absolutely pointless banging up their % with grey skills lol. all that does it give you a massive COSMETIC ( fake ) player quality and you end up playing tougher opponents cos your 173% player will still only perform like a player of 140% properly trained. ultimately you're not doing your asso a favour cos you are banging extra stars on the asso rating. silly to do that. your team your problem though. anyone can train grey skills for a few greens but you are destroying a player by doing so.
    Look, this is the player i was talking about. Lets assume that his grey skills were 30% each one the overall quality would be 159%. 18% less. Now take in count how many greens i would need to use to keep low grey skills. 1000? In my opinion that's a good trade-off. The team quality is 134% average with all the others team of my asso. I keep winning and so my asso. But as you said everyone with his strategy. But definetely the training pace, that was the point i answered, has not slow down, at least until drill average of 140%. Above this it may be true, but won't spend greens to verify it...

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk
    Last edited by LOS ABRANTES FC; 04-04-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Apprentice
    Look, this is the player i was talking about. Lets assume that his grey skills would be 30% each one the overall quality would be 159%. 18% less. Now take in count how many greens i would need to use to keep low grey skills. 1000? In my opinion that's a good trade-off. The team quality is 134% average with all the others team of my asso. I keep winning and so my asso. Ut as you said anyone with his strategy. But definetely the training has not slow down, at least until drill average of 140%. Above this it may be true, but won't spend greens to verify it...

Forgot the screenshot

I want to ask a follow up question. The part of getting FT i understand ( i think ). When do jou stop the power training? At what age or when they reach a particular rating / stars?

Addicted
    Look, this is the player i was talking about. Lets assume that his grey skills are 30% each one the overall quality would be 159%. 18% less. Now take in count how many greens i would need to use to keep low grey skills. 1000? In my opinion that's a good trade-off. The team quality is 134% average with all the others team of my asso. I keep winning and so my asso. Ut as you said anyone with his strategy. But definetely the training has not slow down, at least until drill average of 140%. Above this it may be true, but won't spend greens to verify it...

you're clueless pal, clueless. and while you train grey skills OFCOURSE THE FKING TRAINING won't slow down ! LOL ! i get the impression you just want to have high % team but it's non effective. good luck with all that lol. i'm fking off from this crap as nordeus have gone too far. last season and i'm only staying for the members in my asso and then i'm gone. did the quadruple last season, the triple before and atleast the double for the past 2 years. too many trolls now, no negos, tweaking greens and slowing down training, thousands of bugs (deliberate!!), offering us scouts at 1500 tokens (lmao). the magic nordeus money machine rolls on and on but without me and so many people who have already left ! 9 years i've played it and it's now a pile of **** game !

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    you're clueless pal, clueless. and while you train grey skills OFCOURSE THE FKING TRAINING won't slow down ! LOL ! i get the impression you just want to have high % team but it's non effective. good luck with all that lol. i'm fking off from this crap as nordeus have gone too far. last season and i'm only staying for the members in my asso and then i'm gone. did the quadruple last season, the triple before and atleast the double for the past 2 years. too many trolls now, no negos, tweaking greens and slowing down training, thousands of bugs (deliberate!!), offering us scouts at 1500 tokens (lmao). the magic nordeus money machine rolls on and on but without me and so many people who have already left ! 9 years i've played it and it's now a pile of **** game !
    No, my aim is to have high white skill spending as less greens as possible, considering that i don't pay to play. I call this efficiency. Still you don't say how many greens you spend to grow your player's white skill, and what is the result, and you don't explain when the training slows down. When drills average is above 180%-200%? I can affirm what i'm saying because i check the training pace for every drill skills average class. Did you do that?
    I'm talking of facts, numbers, you're blaming others strategy without knowing if it's succesfull or not. But, as you left the game, it seems that your strategy doesn't allow you to be competitive anymore and you prefer to leave moaning instead of searching new ways to keep your team competitive.

Best regards

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyV View Post
    I want to ask a follow up question. The part of getting FT i understand ( i think ). When do jou stop the power training? At what age or when they reach a particular rating / stars?
    read those two

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...day-after.html
    DannyV likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyV View Post
    21 yo is the limit of full training pace.Starting from 22 yo it will decrease. Generally it's recommended to power train them until 21 and then giving only maintenance, but this depend on how long do want to keep your player in your team.
    The question of limit of training it depends on you too. Stronger your team is and stronger your opponents are. I reach an equilibrium, but as you can see others don't agree with me. With time you will learn what's the best for you depending on time you have to spend on the game, resources, and results you want to achieve...
    DannyV and nikolgiorgos like this.

I have read the fast trainers guide. Dus not find the answer i need. I am going to read it again because maybe i missed it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast