Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Upcoming Changes to FA Matchmaking

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Announcement] Upcoming Changes to FA Matchmaking

Hi Managers,

Beginning with this next Associations tournament, we will be making changes to how you’re matched up against opponents.

We’ve heard from a lot of you regarding this and received a lot of feedback and suggestions. We are making these changes to encourage fair play and close loopholes to improve the experience for Managers.

From this upcoming tournament, matchmaking will take into account your team’s quality over the course of a period. This means that how your quality looks in all competitions (League, CL/SL, Cup and FA) will affect your draw.

We’ve accounted for the beginning of the season and the space in which you’re working on your clubs into this improvement, so fear not.

We are currently exploring other improvements to the FA experience and will communicate any changes as soon as possible.

Please as ever keep the feedback coming.

Thanks for your understanding, and good luck in the tournaments!

*Edited for clarity*

Thank you for this news, and We have to know what next in top Eleven 2019 ?
    maloukees likes this.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

From this upcoming tournament, matchmaking will take into account your team’s quality over the course of a period. This means that how you play in all competitions (League, CL/SL, Cup and FA) will affect your draw.
    Hi Saucy,

I'm confused on something.

Does this mean that if I win the triple crown, i'm more likely to play against another manager that won the triple crown in associations?

If I perform poorly (or tank), am I more likely to play against a manager that missed promotion?
    Level 40 Manager

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Hi Saucy,

I'm confused on something.

Does this mean that if I win the triple crown, i'm more likely to play against another manager that won the triple crown in associations?

If I perform poorly (or tank), am I more likely to play against a manager that missed promotion?
    So, essentially nothing has changed for those FAs that aren't drastically changing their club qualities ahead of the FA draw. Everything else stays the same. Hope this helps.

Famous
    So, essentially nothing has changed for those FAs who aren't drastically changing their club quality ahead of the FA draw. Everything else stays the same. Hope this helps.
    It does. Thanks!
    SausyFC likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    I still don't understand, 🤔🤔
    What if the league winner will meet with the league winner?

or likes :
    if in the league the middle board position,
    Then in the Cup, round 16,
    and champion winner,..
    Will this meet the opponent with the same achievement ??

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho View Post
    I still don't understand, 🤔🤔

or likes :
    and champion winner,..
    This change is only concerning FA tournament matchmaking every weekend and results/achievements in other competitions are not factored in. A club's quality across competitions is what is being looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho View Post
    I still don't understand, ������������

or likes :
    and champion winner,..
    Now draws are made by counting the AvQ of the main team you've set at 10am on Friday when draws are made, that's why it was manipulable.

From now on will be counted an average of X days and the avq used, far away from this weekend and without the options of decreasing avq, basically in it's deep essence.

So nope, when it's said that includes league, cup and cl/sl matches don't means the performance there, means that, the period in what will be counted the avq will be longer and will have it's own secret formula.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    To clarify:

It is not your performance/results in the other competitions, it is your quality in them.

To clarify:

It is not your performance/results in the other competitions, it is your quality in them.
    Why not just take into account team quality in Association games? Seems to me that players can still tank in League/Cup and manipulate their quality that way.

Also, why not address the questions regarding the changes to the national team with early player retirements and opponents quality?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast