Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Run-In Challenge - Live NOW!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I did not appreciate support of your friend against me in CL the other day (joking). Wanted to add you R.W. but apparently I cant, you are probably full or maybe server problem). Since you are two levels below me, I hope to meet you in the future :P
    That s the spirit!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I did not appreciate support of your friend against me in CL the other day (joking). Wanted to add you R.W. but apparently I cant, you are probably full or maybe server problem). Since you are two levels below me, I hope to meet you in the future :P
    What's your association called. I will try to find you there. Also check your Facebook.

Real Tulipas. 7-0. Got you now.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 04-12-2019 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Just.......because.
    milpol likes this.

Famous
    I play this only for the rest pack.. just start the game and make a sub. and collect a restpack..

Mostly does challenges is mostly troll results anyway
    pjBS likes this.

Addicted
    yeeee, cant wait to team 30%weaker beat me,, be fair and show us actually team strength at least, hard to belive that 60% strength team can beat 30% managers 20+% stronger than them, just another overpowered bot teams event, why you dont give us king of the hill to fight real managers?
    And limited free att mean 2 free entries where you lose in 2 of first 4 matches and than need to spend tokens if you want to lose again?
    gizzmo likes this.
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    Does anyone remember or knows with what percentage increase have each bot team? I have 108% and i'm curious how much the last one will have.
    Not sure if i remembered correctly but it started 20 or 40 q below my team q with each level being around 20 q higher.
    WindKwality, Z.Ep. and milpol like this.

Not sure I can be bothered playing the same event again, with the same end result. I'll probably use my free tries up and leave it at that. Nordeus seem to have a complete lack of imagination when it comes to these events (with the exception of King of the Hill). Same thing season after season. Uninspiring

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Administrator
    The Season Run-in challenge is live! Good luck everyone!

Famous
    Dear creators!

Two smooth losses (had no chance at all!!! LOL) from WEAKER white skill teams... I have only just one question... IT IS A PUNISHMENT for i don't wanna group train (new green consumer BS ) my main players???
    Quadra team here... -.-

ps: In assos i'm beating those teams easily...

How can i participate?
    I cant find it.

In round 3 i got against a player that was manager lvl 8 , me being lvl 2, and he had a team of 309M , mine being 18M, got to penalty shoot-out and lost

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast