Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Run-In Challenge - Live NOW!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Not sure I can be bothered playing the same event again, with the same end result. I'll probably use my free tries up and leave it at that. Nordeus seem to have a complete lack of imagination when it comes to these events (with the exception of King of the Hill). Same thing season after season. Uninspiring
    It's just been thrown together to distract us from the new green sucking bonus bs.
    gizzmo and Richie72 like this.

Dreamer
    same sh*t over and over again... devs got 0 imagination regarding events. 100% imagination for making money. pathetic event. lost, not gonna rejoin. peace.
    pjBS likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Hajnalicska View Post
    How can i participate?
    I cant find it.
    Hi Hajnalicska, please update to the latest version of Top Eleven to join the challenge.

Rookie
    [Official] Season Run-In Challenge - Live NOW!-screenshot_20190415-162657_top-eleven.jpg
    Real life BALE. Hehe

Dreamer
    what a load of old hokum 2nd game in my team completely paralysed by having two players sent off lost 4v2 3rd game 106 v my 126 lost 2v1 and to add insult bot team gets injured player sub straight away if it was injury to my team game engine would play ten mins then tell me then take another 10 mins to get sub on what a rip off and a joke troll troll troll troll troll

Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190415-162657_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	121324
    Real life BALE. Hehe
    Woohoo 100 tokens and it was 4-0 before you injured bale! Did you have to invest anything? Nett profit of tokens? One friend took 4 attempts to clear Real Madrid but still made a profit.

Famous
    Played 3. Won 1. Lost 2.

Next.
    Gobobo and pjBS like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Woohoo 100 tokens and it was 4-0 before you injured bale! Did you have to invest anything? Nett profit of tokens? One friend took 4 attempts to clear Real Madrid but still made a profit.
    I had 4 attemps too. Made 25 tk out of real and the 18 before that. I had a clear run till a reached real.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

King of the hill was an excellent special event. This one is just more of the same usual run-of-the-mill stuff.
    More King of the hill-like events and less of this, please.
    I play my two free rides and get a few blue boosters, and one or two green ones too if I’m lucky, but a special event like this one doesn’t engage me at all in the way that King of the hill did.
    khris and Ποσιδονας like this.

Apprentice
    For me it's already finished ad second round; first time against a similar opponent, troll results, 23 shots at 13 for me, lost 4-3.
    Second try, another opponent like me and lost 5-3.
    5 token to retry...**** this event, it' ridicolous that at second match the opponents are at the same level. I'm at 122%, at final match of this event my opponent will be about 180%???? The sense of this ????
    In this game, season after season, troll results are increased, instead the quality of the game are decreased.
    I believe that a game should entertain, in this case? If I have to get angry for something that doesn't depend on me anyway (troll results, predeterminated results, etc) then I leave this game I go to play to Dark Souls, where I get angry but at least if I win it's all thanks to me, and it does not depend on the case like in this game.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 04-15-2019 at 09:50 PM.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast