Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65
Like Tree57Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Run-In Challenge - Live NOW!

  1. #51
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Actually I think it doesn't matter because every game is scripted in some sense this event. Quality doesn't matter, can't speak for tactics, but I changed them a lot if things werent going my way but it didn't help. The more matches you won in a row without re-entering the harder it gets and the more likely you lose.
    Changing tactics didn't help me too.

  2. #52
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2
    I played whit PSG for 3 Times with different tactics and diffrent formations but i lose every Time.

  3. #53
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by nebulosu View Post
    I played whit PSG for 3 Times with different tactics and diffrent formations but i lose every Time.
    The trick to beat PSG is let them have a 4 goal lead. From there, it's a walk
    WindKwality and Altiplano like this.

  4. #54
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779
    Just beat Valencia in the Event - the reward is predictable, isn't it?

    [Official] Season Run-In Challenge - Live NOW!-s42-event-valencia-player-reward.jpg

    Next to bloody useless in my squad...
    Altiplano likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

  5. #55
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Team 1 (138%):

    1/1 - Won 2-1 vs Stoke
    2/1 - Lost in penalties vs 3% better
    2/1 again - Lost 1-2 vs 10% weaker
    Bought for 5T
    2/1 again - Won 2-0 vs 13% weaker
    2/2 - Won 3-0 vs Salzburg
    3/1 - Won 1-0 vs missed quality of oppo
    3/2 - Won 2-0 vs 3% better
    3/3 - Lost Valencia 3-2

    Total wasted: 5T ......... Total rewards: 6 blue, 11 green, 3 Token, first kit + 8 greens for subs

    Team 2 (104%):

    1/1 - Won 2-0 vs Stoke
    2/1 - Lost 2-3 vs 6% weaker
    2/1 again - Won 4-1 vs 1% better
    2/2 - Won 3-1 vs Salzburg
    3/1 - Won 2-1 vs 3% weaker
    3/2 - Lost penalties vs 5% weaker
    No free entry left, Bought again for 9 Token

    Total wasted: 9T ........ Total rewards: 6 blue, 6 green, 3 Token, first kit + 6 greens for subs

    Team 3 (72%):

    1/1 - Won 4-0 vs Stoke
    2/1 - Lost penalties vs 9% weaker
    2/1 again - Won 4-1 vs 6% weaker
    2/2 - Won 3-0 vs Salzburg
    3/1 - Won 2-0 vs 2% weaker
    3/2 - Lost 2-3 after extra time vs 11% weaker
    No free entry left, bought again for 9T
    3/2 again - Won 4-1 vs 16% weaker
    3/3 - Won 2-1 vs Valencia with 2 red cards XD
    4/1 - Lost 0-2 vs 7% weaker
    Bought again for 15T
    4/1 again - Won 2-0 vs 2% weaker
    4/2 - Lost 0-1 vs 10% better
    Bought again for 15T
    4/2 again - Lost 0-1 vs 12% better
    Bought again for 15T
    4/2 again - Won 2-1 vs 10% better
    4/3 - Won 2-0 vs 25% weaker
    4/4 - Won 2-0 vs PSG
    5/1 - Lost 2-0 vs 14% weaker

    Total wasted: 54 Token ........... Total rewards: 10 blue, 21 green, 8 Token, first kit, 84% 22 yo DL DC, 124% 24 yo AML ST + 16 greens for subs

    Is this scripted or a coincidence that I always lost the same games so far? How are your results?

    PS: Will keep this updated.

    My Team (107%)

    1/1 won 1-0 vs Stoke. - very close match
    2/1 lost 0-1 vs 6% stronger - had no chance to win
    2/1 again 0-2 vs 8% stronger - no Chance, 2nd goal in the 89th minute
    Bought again for 5 T
    2/1 löst 0-1 vs 7 % stronger - goal again in the 89th minute

    Wasted 5 T. Just wanted the first shirt, but playing with again re-buy of 5 T is really waste of money. I‘m done with this tourrnament!

  6. #56
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    368
    as soon i saw buffon taking corner kick feels nausia, another proof that this event are stupid, they dont even bother to set kick takers, and truelly why they will lose time on that if team of 10 buffons can score 3-4r 5 goals per halftime, and after last time i thinked that event cant be more stupidly, looks i was wrong

  7. #57
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasoBG View Post
    My Team (107%)

    1/1 won 1-0 vs Stoke. - very close match
    2/1 lost 0-1 vs 6% stronger - had no chance to win
    2/1 again 0-2 vs 8% stronger - no Chance, 2nd goal in the 89th minute
    Bought again for 5 T
    2/1 löst 0-1 vs 7 % stronger - goal again in the 89th minute

    Wasted 5 T. Just wanted the first shirt, but playing with again re-buy of 5 T is really waste of money. I‘m done with this tourrnament!
    Rebuy of 5 tokens???
    Why the hell my rebuy was 25 tokens????
    Any ideas?

    Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

  8. #58
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,621
    Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    Rebuy of 5 tokens???
    Why the hell my rebuy was 25 tokens????
    Any ideas?

    Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk
    It is leveled, more rounds passed more tokens to rejoin.

  9. #59
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2

    Unhappy

    Like a previous poster, I'm having difficulty getting games to start (but have finished 3). Keeps saying "server maintenance or game soon starting". Well, it's hours away before any game. And this is the fourth of fifth time I've had this, so I can't believe they are working on the servers that often.

    I'm very frustrated that most my series games are scheduled for the middle of the night, and for other games which I should be able to play at any time, I can't get to launch!
    Last edited by royson3; 04-20-2019 at 01:30 AM.

  10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #60
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by royson3 View Post
    Like a previous poster, I'm having difficulty getting games to start (but have finished 3). Keeps saying "server maintenance or game soon starting". Well, it's hours away before any game. And this is the fourth of fifth time I've had this, so I can't believe they are working on the servers that often.

    I'm very frustrated that most my series games are scheduled for the middle of the night, and for other games which I should be able to play at any time, I can't get to launch!
    Hi Royson, If this was around the time you posted, this is during daily update when challenge matches aren't available.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast