Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: FA tricks

  1. #1
    Newbie rememberthegirl2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    34

    FA tricks

    The association matches are full of TANKING, CHEATING & FRAUD AND SCAM. To be honest, I dislike that FA match becos of naughty managers who are always thinking how to create MUTANT PLAYERS, how to cheat the opponent association. So?? Where is Nordeus' investigations? What are they doing? Are they trying to ignore MUTANT ASSOCIATION? FA system should be terminated and that could be the best solution.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    Playmaker, Palestine and Richie72 like this.

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    414
    yep i agree abandon ASSOs put more effort into proper game nordeusless

  3. #3
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,480
    Association loans = stopped.

    340% individual skill cap.

    180% squad cap.

    Removal of GK training trick.

    Removal of MOM 4% in friendlies.

    Unknown barrier when training to prevent white skills growing if greys are low.

    Negotiations only avaliable during last week of the season.

    Seems to me that Nordeus ARE doing something to stop "mutants" being created.

    If in doubt, ask any of the associations called "Nordeus killed the game".

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Association loans = stopped.

    340% individual skill cap.

    180% squad cap.

    Removal of GK training trick.

    Removal of MOM 4% in friendlies.

    Unknown barrier when training to prevent white skills growing if greys are low.

    Negotiations only avaliable during last week of the season.

    Seems to me that Nordeus ARE doing something to stop "mutants" being created.

    If in doubt, ask any of the associations called "Nordeus killed the game".
    but they still get 100 tokens
    Richie72 likes this.

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Association loans = stopped.

    340% individual skill cap.

    180% squad cap.

    Removal of GK training trick.

    Removal of MOM 4% in friendlies.

    Unknown barrier when training to prevent white skills growing if greys are low.

    Negotiations only avaliable during last week of the season.

    Seems to me that Nordeus ARE doing something to stop "mutants" being created.

    If in doubt, ask any of the associations called "Nordeus killed the game".
    Regarding;
    "Unknown barrier when training to prevent white skills growing if greys are low."

    Is not unknown, ive explained how It works time to time, and is that the XP gaining, isnt regulated by the main Avq star, now each skill, is auto regulated, so train a 120%skill is like if time ago, the whole player had 7*s as main Avq.
    That simple
    [
    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  6. #6
    Dreamer Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Association loans = stopped.

    340% individual skill cap.

    180% squad cap.

    Removal of GK training trick.

    Removal of MOM 4% in friendlies.

    Unknown barrier when training to prevent white skills growing if greys are low.

    Negotiations only avaliable during last week of the season.

    Seems to me that Nordeus ARE doing something to stop "mutants" being created.

    If in doubt, ask any of the associations called "Nordeus killed the game".
    Just there is no unknown barrier to prevent white skill growing if greys are low.
    There is a cap for each drill and calculated by the number of skills each drill trains X180.
    See here:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post578026

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    94
    I dont understand that how are the mutants a problem as you can make them too? I dont understand how it is cheating to buy 18 years old player, let his grey skills drop while only training the white ones? Surely this can be also done by the topic starter?

    There is a way around the new thing that white skills are harder to train if grey skills are low. I just trained my 24 years old mutant player from 136% to 140% with 30 greens.



    Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    milpol likes this.

  8. #8
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Just there is no unknown barrier to prevent white skill growing if greys are low.
    There is a cap for each drill and calculated by the number of skills each drill trains X180.
    See here:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post578026
    Didn't know that. Thanks.

    Now let's see if I can muster the energy to do the calculations for every player for every drill. Lol.
    TomasoBG likes this.

  9. #9
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    594
    does anyone actually speak english on here or any sense ? especially Khris, he just speaks in Chinese riddles
    khris and iansyorkcityfc like this.

  10. #10
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    does anyone actually speak english on here or any sense ? especially Khris, he just speaks in Chinese riddles
    I'll always go un my own

    "Simplifyed English Rulez"
    [
    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast