Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: FA tricks

Apprentice
    You hate assoc? me too, those tankers and manipulators kick my assoc from platinum go down to gold 2 lmao, i think nordeus should count all of players not just top 14.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    You hate assoc? me too, those tankers and manipulators kick my assoc from platinum go down to gold 2 lmao, i think nordeus should count all of players not just top 14.
    I think it was your associations fault if you went down to gold 2.

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

I had the impression its the average quality we field for matches during the gameweek and not max average quality that affects our association draw?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I had the impression its the average quality we field for matches during the gameweek and not max average quality that affects our association draw?
    I thought that Nordeus did something to fix it? Pls correct me if Iam wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    I thought that Nordeus did something to fix it? Pls correct me if Iam wrong.

The problem is they are not consistently transparent. The last official annoucement i remember reading was average quality we field thats why top 100 always keep a few tanking teams. I could be wrong too. Looking for confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Didn't know that. Thanks.

Now let's see if I can muster the energy to do the calculations for every player for every drill. Lol.
    Τrain 18 players only white skill till 140%,next year only white till 140
    the third year grey skills will be low enough
    to start training with mix white and grey skills drills.
    This way you can save a serius amount of restpacks.
    Or if you can afford it, with upselling you can do it over a season.
    Still in doubt if high white skills are beneficial for players performance.
    Last edited by Rizla; 04-27-2019 at 08:37 AM.
    milpol and Altiplano like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    I think it was your associations fault if you went down to gold 2.

Maybe, i cant blame them entirely because they just casual player, but what i hate is not the tanker but, manipulators, its always my 2 lowest rate assoc player h2h against their highest rate team, i could do that "manipulating stuff" but it will become more worse for my assoc (especially if the opponent didnt manipulating), im ok if highest rate go against highest, fair enough.

First season in platinum my assoc "survive" because mostly we meet fair opponent, then the 2nd season, boom, untill now.. maybe my assoc just unlucky lol
    Last edited by Flow; 04-27-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Apprentice
    Maybe, i cant blame them entirely because they just casual player, but what i hate is not the tanker but, manipulators, its always my 2 lowest rate assoc player h2h against their highest rate team, i could do that "manipulating stuff" but it will become more worse for my assoc (especially if the opponent didnt manipulating), im ok if highest rate go against highest, fair enough.

First season in platinum my assoc "survive" because mostly we meet fair opponent, then the 2nd season, boom, untill now.. maybe my assoc just unlucky lol
    We dropped to gold 1 last season too, but now we are promoted back to platinum. This can be explain ed by ****ty draws, but dropping from gold 1 to 2 cannot.

I hate those manipulators too.

Screw the cheats who have renamed themselves Nordeus killed the game. They are the game killers and we will be better off without them.

Guys, stop crying how bad FA feature is and why it must be removed. Actually, IMHO this is the only thing that keeps me playing this game - our FA community that grew to friendship. This game has a lot of problems but def.FA is not one of them.

Besides, this weekend for the first time we played against TOP 21 full of mutants association in semi-final and... we won 23-11. So don't tell me how unbeatable these guys are. Random **** happens here also just as usual but still the result of your FA depends only on your team efforts
    khris and milpol like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast