Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 118 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    How can you have only players from academy? It can't work, you don't get enough players for all positions unless you are very lucky...
    Yes, indeed I'm lucky. Always get players from positions I wanted from U21. Especially wide attacking player & ST.

work hard, play smart

Quote Originally Posted by king7eric View Post
    Yes, indeed I'm lucky. Always get players from positions I wanted from U21. Especially wide attacking player & ST.

work hard, play smart
    Hm I only get bad position players. I got one DC this season, who I will train next season.
    I will do an experiment on my third club, which I currently don't play, to test if it can be possible to have 11 youth players in your starting lineup from positions. How long you train/keep them?

For defense to midfield I trained them to 6*. Attacking players 6-7*. Good for 3-4 season or maybe more playing competitively

work hard, play smart

This is latest U21 player I got. Free 2* player from the academy. Going to train him to 7*. I plan to play him after next season at age 20.

work hard, play smart
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

This is latest U21 player I got. Free 2* player from the academy. Going to train him to 7*. I plan to play him after next season at age 20.

work hard, play smart
    Did you give him green packs? If yes, how many?
    Last edited by milpol; 05-20-2019 at 03:30 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Did you give him green packs? If yes, how much?
    Yes. Roughly around 250 Green to where he is now. I have no plan to train him since I got enough ST in my squad. But I saw him 2 footed, 189cm. I tried light attack drill on him to see if he is FT. He is FT then I decided to keep & train him.

work hard, play smart
    milpol and Der_Ryan_M like this.

I assumed these are players you bought from the auction. That's why I only train player from academy. Players from the auction always a hit & miss

work hard, play smart
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    How can you have only players from academy? It can't work, you don't get enough players for all positions unless you are very lucky...
    I get only 2 good academy players in 2 season, other 2 were double position so I didn't train them. Rest of team are fast trainer auction players (I only train those, if not fast trainer than sell and buy another...) with which I am satisfied, but some started good and than just stoped playing good.

work hard, play smart
    You should not train 2* (they are slow), but those 4* academy without spending greens first 2 seasons. Wait until gray skills fall to 20% than spend greens first only to train white skills and when that is too slow mix exercises (for white and gray) so that white skills could go even further. That way you spend less greens. On the other side if you are an asso player you are going the right path (having low quallity player with big % on main skills), only problem is that you are spending a lot greens for only 7* and less than 200% white skills. And as I can see you only have 131 green left? Start farming, without 2K grenns there are no efective training.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    You should not train 2* (they are slow), but those 4* academy without spending greens first 2 seasons. Wait until gray skills fall to 20% than spend greens first only to train white skills and when that is too slow mix exercises (for white and gray) so that white skills could go even further. That way you spend less greens. On the other side if you are an asso player you are going the right path (having low quallity player with big % on main skills), only problem is that you are spending a lot greens for only 7* and less than 200% white skills. And as I can see you only have 131 green left? Start farming, without 2K grenns there are no efective training.
    Nice tips bro, I will try your method next time. Thanks.

work hard, play smart
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

I lost in cup final last season. This season brought this one home

work hard, play smart
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast