Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Like Tree218Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 118 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    It's the first time I got an offer to one of my players Lol. Thanks but no
    Never got one

I can't believe quadra season with 9 draws and 6 lose game with bigest win only 6:0. Lucky me

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Rejected the first offer, got another one in 10 minutes. Guess how many tokens!! Zero!
    The same thing kept happening to me. Every time I refused, another offer, zero tokens. I set tokens, got another offer, no tokens, rejected, set tokens. Got another offer of zero tokens, then by mistake accepted. Gave away a 20 year old 119 cb, with ariel defender for lower than his market value and no tokens.

I should have just ignored it. He cost me 60 tokens of something, then I gave him SA.
    khris and milpol like this.

Oke, thank's to all managers that participated in this thread and good luck in the upcoming Season 119th

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirotsugg View Post
    After 45 seasons I have a perfect league with the 26 victories. And it's my 33th league. Preparing next season by now...
    Quote Originally Posted by toniarnau View Post
    We repeat the league championship. This time more relaxed. The rivals took it upon themselves to pave the way for me. In short, European competitions are resisting me. It will be better there.

The 3 Winners of 50Tokens are @Toniarnau, @****orsugg and @Illmaestroll

Congratz!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728