Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: another troll another day at office

Dreamer

another troll another day at office

so this ridiculous game engine strikes again me 122% against 88% just played same side in cup won both games 3-0 easily got same side in league lead one 1-0 possession all mine before i can blink its 1-4 down ?????????????!!!!!! wtf wtf wtf wtf lost 4-2 in end, what complete utter rubbish this is unacceptable and no i watch all my games this manager didn't in all three cases and i wasn't the only team trolled in my league the leaders (127%) were also beaten 3-2 against 100% team also who had player sent off when 2-1 down to leaders what total utter nonsense rubbish and starting to be a waste of time
    a lucky result for our rivals my helpful AM says crap crap crap
    Palestine likes this.

same **** happen to me today, draw against 81% team. I have 114% ...
    Palestine likes this.

troll results are meant to happen to every manager once or twice at least every season

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Palestine View Post
    troll results are meant to happen to every manager once or twice at least every season
    yes i know but happening more than that far more
    Gabez Teh, Seeker85 and milpol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i wasn't the only team trolled in my league the leaders (127%) were also beaten 3-2 against 100% team also who had player sent off when 2-1 down to leaders
    It seems that especially in the League, the troll strikes in blocks because the top teams all seem to have a bad day together. Maybe one team in the top 5 will benefit and win but the others drop points against the lower teams. Just my observation.
    Seeker85 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    It seems that especially in the League, the troll strikes in blocks because the top teams all seem to have a bad day together. Maybe one team in the top 5 will benefit and win but the others drop points against the lower teams. Just my observation.
    yes this exact same thing happened today scripted leagues i'm second in league 3 points behind leaders who lost to -30% q team i drew 1-1 to -30% go figure scripted or not
    Seeker85 likes this.

VIP
    It is scripted... Your score depends of title rivals score and vice versa... Seen it so many times... The game is a big pile of crap...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    It is scripted... Your score depends of title rivals score and vice versa... Seen it so many times... The game is a big pile of crap...
    its so predictable and don't forget your free birthday shirt

Dreamer

who to blame

disappointingly out of Cup you know your going to loose as soon as your highlights are your shots hitting the posts but who gets the blame yes the GK poor GKs what have they done to you nordeusless and yes oppo manager not present what a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    disappointingly out of Cup you know your going to loose as soon as your highlights are your shots hitting the posts but who gets the blame yes the GK poor GKs what have they done to you nordeusless and yes oppo manager not present what a surprise
    It's predetermined, I won my cup rematch 4-1 after losing first leg 4-0, against the opponent I beat in league 5-0 easily. So basically I won 2 matches against him comfortably and lose one match with equal stats 4-0 where he took all his chances and his GK had a superb performance... And of course I won the rematch 4-1 so that it is very narrow and dramatic.
    I don't complain, I just don't understand it. Because all 3 games I played offensively and with the same formation, so how can I have such an off game and if he played defensive counter in the cup first match why wouldn't he do the same in rematch to defend his result? If tactics would matter, no one knows.

I don't want to think about this stuff so much, as I take the game less serious since last season, but it's just the stuff that turns me off it.
    Seeker85 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast