Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: another troll another day at office

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It's predetermined, I won my cup rematch 4-1 after losing first leg 4-0, against the opponent I beat in league 5-0 easily. So basically I won 2 matches against him comfortably and lose one match with equal stats 4-0 where he took all his chances and his GK had a superb performance... And of course I won the rematch 4-1 so that it is very narrow and dramatic.
    I don't complain, I just don't understand it. Because all 3 games I played offensively and with the same formation, so how can I have such an off game and if he played defensive counter in the cup first match why wouldn't he do the same in rematch to defend his result? If tactics would matter, no one knows.

I don't want to think about this stuff so much, as I take the game less serious since last season, but it's just the stuff that turns me off it.
    i remember just a year back playing a game lost to massive q team in CL 3-0 at home they also had more support than i've ever seen,2nd leg i'd given up just watched to do subs etc to get greens thinking i'm going to get thrashed they had massive support again, then troll engine takes over and i score 3 and win on penalties ????? often wondered how the guy thought after i trolled him lol,

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i remember just a year back playing a game lost to massive q team in CL 3-0 at home they also had more support than i've ever seen,2nd leg i'd given up just watched to do subs etc to get greens thinking i'm going to get thrashed they had massive support again, then troll engine takes over and i score 3 and win on penalties ????? often wondered how the guy thought after i trolled him lol,
    2 years ago or so, I won the cup first leg vs an about equal Q opponent 6-1 at home just to get defeated 5-0 away in the second leg. It was the craziest thing ever happening to me in TE. Since then, I am never sure to be through to the next round, as anything can happen in this crazy game... I wonder how there can be such a high spread in the possible results and then two extreme results are triggered one after another.
    Seeker85 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    2 years ago or so, I won the cup first leg vs an about equal Q opponent 6-1 at home just to get defeated 5-0 away in the second leg. It was the craziest thing ever happening to me in TE. Since then, I am never sure to be through to the next round, as anything can happen in this crazy game... I wonder how there can be such a high spread in the possible results and then two extreme results are triggered one after another.
    in real football it can happen witness champion league this season and last over turning results etc,but that a once in ten year happening,on here its every other game you can win 6-0 away from home only to lose 8-0 at home in second leg crazy and stupid, then you get players here say that's football but to me their teams are probably so high Q that they do not get the same type of scripted and manufactured trolls as we do and only bother about Asso and their platinum status as they just use leagues etc to tank and build monster teams

Dreamer

too equal teams on paper

too equal teams on paper so its a surprise to lose not is isn't this TROLL FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019

Dreamer

another game another troll

SC another troll 1-1 60-40 no manager present after the scripted league results yesterday and appalling ASSOs results on top of that the devious and debious and scripted cup exit i just don't know wether to carry on yes am topping league but how long before game engine says no your not mate no control waste of effort save all tokens greens reds well that's a laugh no player gets injured now just sent off get YOUR ACT TOGETHER NORDEOUS OR I'M OFF

If I got "trolled" results as much as you apparently do I would have given the game away ages ago and found something else. Seriously at some point you have to wonder what you are doing wrong to get "trolled" every second match. I might get 1 or 2 questionable results in a season but thats all so I dont freak out about it , I put it down to the underdog had a good day and my guys werent at the top of their game which happens from time to time. As it is my high level team are sitting a little off the pace in 4th spot but my lower level team are still undefeated and sit top ,no worries about "troll" results really.
    gogs67 likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice

another game another troll

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    SC another troll 1-1 60-40 no manager present after the scripted league results yesterday and appalling ASSOs results on top of that the devious and debious and scripted cup exit i just don't know wether to carry on yes am topping league but how long before game engine says no your not mate no control waste of effort save all tokens greens reds well that's a laugh no player gets injured now just sent off get YOUR ACT TOGETHER NORDEOUS OR I'M OFF
    I was thinking exactly the same mid week. Thought about rage quitting and telling my association buddies I’d had enough, but I just closed the game and left it at that. I thought this season things were a little better but Iv now had 3 troll results in the league, and the guy who came 3rd to me in league last season is enjoying some kind of Nordeus troll impunity with no problems at all against other teams and has won all games Barr losing justly, to me 4-0 at his ground. Iv lost two troll games and one draw. I’d accept one, but not when the league leader suffers none at all. Cup has been fine for me and I should reach the final, suffering with no real shocks but CL group it was like some games were predetermined for me to struggle against weak opposition. Still, I got through and won the first knockout leg 5-1 earlier today, but the problem, is like you say. It just doesn’t feel like you have any control when troll factors seem to take hold. Nothing changes the outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 05-12-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sorry @ iansyorkcityfc but you cannot start another thread for every bad result you had.
    Threads merged
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    sorry @ iansyorkcityfc but you cannot start another thread for every bad result you had.
    Threads merged
    this is just not about bad results its about the whole game,your winning your titles by manipulation nik i would suspect others are doing too,this is my 82 season and never have i seen so many complete nonsense scripted game engine manufactured results ever,asso results this weekend complete joke,ripped off points in asso last weekend,and what do nordeus give everyone for birthday treat yeh a shirt and a couple of tokens wow big deal

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    If I got "trolled" results as much as you apparently do I would have given the game away ages ago and found something else. Seriously at some point you have to wonder what you are doing wrong to get "trolled" every second match. I might get 1 or 2 questionable results in a season but thats all so I dont freak out about it , I put it down to the underdog had a good day and my guys werent at the top of their game which happens from time to time. As it is my high level team are sitting a little off the pace in 4th spot but my lower level team are still undefeated and sit top ,no worries about "troll" results really.
    1 or 2 geez what rubbish whatever

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast