Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

I liked more a single round of 5 days really... too much short playing just 3 days, I dont felt it like a "hard" comp as thee first version wee had of this KoH.

Dreamer
    5 days of 3 tokens each and 20 tokens at the end
    No complaints
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    5 days of 3 tokens each and 20 tokens at the end
    No complaints
    Did u claim the prep' phase reward? I guess some people didn't know they have to check out the events page to claim it.

Btw I had 16 trophies, so, emblem achieved and I think I finished 3rd, so, enough.

Famous
    Finished 3rd with 12 trophies, so 10 tokens, no emblem.

Last day of the event on a Saturday? Really? With league, champions and 2 associations matches?
    nikolgiorgos and Cope King like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Did u claim the prep' phase reward? I guess some people didn't know they have to check out the events page to claim it.

Btw I had 16 trophies, so, emblem achieved and I think I finished 3rd, so, enough.
    Prep phase?
    You meant the emblem?

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Prep phase?
    You meant the emblem?
    Nope, i mean the qualifyers phase rewards. I just point this here because i usually dont check out the Events Page, but for Casualty went there and i found the claimable reward, 3T +boosters or so i got to finish inside the top 4 and reach the final phase.

As the KoH is spared in 2 events, thats why would be good check it out for more security.
    Last edited by khris; 05-19-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Rookie
    I don't usually boast about my successes in top eleven but yesterday was really a great day. By friday evening I had a two trophies lead in the general leaderboard and a good lead on goal difference so I knew I would win. I had a very hard return match in CL quarter final against a 150% team (+14% than me) scheduled for saturday at 19. I had lost 1st leg away for 2-1. I thought perhaps the new player would which was coming would have a boost in first match, so I invested 2 tokens to reschedule the match at 23. I won KOTH and got the ST/AML. I was hoping sligthly better as it was the same quality as my main ST, but perhaps it was better this way because this led me to switch to a more offensive strategy, remove a central defender and play with 2 strikers. I had saved a handful of greens to train him with some reserves and bring his team play bonuses to 10%.

I won the 2nd leg at home 6-0 and straight to CL semi-finals. The new player made one goal and one assist, was not MOTM but was praised as "great signing" by the assistant manager. Must have been the largest victory I ever got vs a (now +12%) team. Great day.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Winning KOTH there' a T-Shirt? I have the tokens, the player and the emblem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirotsugg View Post
    Winning KOTH there' a T-Shirt? I have the tokens, the player and the emblem.
    Nope, no shirt in this event.

So yesterday Nordeus asked my second club with an ingame survey how I would rate the KotH event. It was actually pretty good. I especially liked the qualification phase and the final phase, so that in the second phase the competition was a bit rougher and the more inactive players were filtered.
    Much better event than the other ones, where you play against 40% stronger cpu teams.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast