Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey,

In the final stage, leaderboards are again going to have 9/10 opponents made of all the Managers across servers that proceeded. The Final stage ends on Saturday 18th of May at 8pm CEST.
    i hope they group managers based on the average quality used in this tournament, rather than matching based on the reserves they fielded like in the qualifying phase

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    having seen the tournament through another team, hardly worth it anyway, **** prizes in the early stage, only top 3 get anything this time, hardly anything to win anyway, and even if you wanted to my 2nd teams group 7 teams are around 80% unless they're hiding their quality at the moment, then one is nearly 110% and another over 120%, i wonder who will win the token from that group? why the *** if they're going to run a competition cant they make it fair, this is ridiculous, i look forward to spending all that time and effort to win a few green packs, well **** done nordeus once again you incompetent ****
    Honestly, I have been complaining for years against Nordeus for only providing us with same format of competition: the bigger you are, the stonger your oppo. This time, I will face non-bot weak teams and I am probaly going to win easily. AND I AM MORE THAN HAPPY WITH THAT. I did not build a 120% + team to lose and to make my life miserable.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Honestly, I have been complaining for years against Nordeus for only providing us with same format of competition: the bigger you are, the stonger your oppo. This time, I will face non-bot weak teams and I am probaly going to win easily. AND I AM MORE THAN HAPPY WITH THAT. I did not build a 120% + team to lose and to make my life miserable.
    wait to see the finals... i'm sure they will give us same quality opponents. i'm also +120% and some matches i won easily 7-0, some i barely won 1-0 with 3* teams... just the way the server is programmed...i'm used to this. but i think the finals will be more difficult with all balanced teams

i hope they group managers based on the average quality used in this tournament, rather than matching based on the reserves they fielded like in the qualifying phase
    I hope no! I develop my team to be better than my opponents, but no equal I really hate T11 draw system (strong vs strong and weak vs weak)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I hope no! I develop my team to be better than my opponents, but no equal I really hate T11 draw system (strong vs strong and weak vs weak)
    so what, you expect to play only 80% teams coz you built a team of 120% whats wrong with havin similar quality oppos and testing your skills rather than how much you can spend
    Cope King likes this.

so what, you expect to play only 80% teams coz you built a team of 120% whats wrong with havin similar quality oppos and testing your skills rather than how much you can spend
    For develop my team I use my skills and spend only my time and my knowledge. I expect random draw and good chances to win.
    WindKwality likes this.

Well, ive played now, in 2nd day, achieved 2. The 1st phase will end today once the 2nd day is over, by the way came to my mind a idea about a "scalated event" that could fit with the KoH concept....

[Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-scalated-koh.jpg

IMHO this event is a one big failure! I really remember the first KOTH and how hard it was to get to the top - the battle was till the last second of each round. This time yesterday out of my 10 opponents only 2 of them played 1 game each. Today with 10 hours left only 1 played 3 games. So I assume that out of 10 teams only 3 are active. The rest most probably are bots with team quality 42-86%. Does it really mean people are disappointed that much that most of them have already left the game and developers have to bring bots to make any draws? Or are these managers active but so much bored of the bugged game that they decided to ignore the event even though they entered it from the start?

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    The guy I played first, drew 1-1 and won 2-1 in extra time challenged me straight back and suddenly his goal difference went to -8, looks like I beat him 8-0 in the return game, bet he was happy he used up his slot for that!
    ... I know he didn't play again

Sent from my Nokia 2.1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey,

In the final stage, leaderboards are again going to have 9/10 opponents made of all the Managers across servers that proceeded. The Final stage ends on Saturday 18th of May at 8pm CEST.
    Is it like cup match where number one in group meets with number two of the other group?

Sent from my Nokia 2.1 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast