Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by juliuslaiya2 View Post
    Is it like cup match where number one in group meets with number two of the other group?

Sent from my Nokia 2.1 using Tapatalk
    I really doubt it. It will just be the same again, 10 teams in a league playing as many games as possible... those willing to spend tokens will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I really doubt it. It will just be the same again, 10 teams in a league playing as many games as possible... those willing to spend tokens will win.
    But that's not final... Thats play off..... So unfair

Sent from my Nokia 2.1 using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    Administrator
    The King of the Hill Final stage has just kicked off! Good luck!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    2nd phase
    Me with 115% quality have oppo two teams with 138%, one with 128%, one 65%, one 75% ...
    what a fail
    WindKwality and Z.Ep. like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    2nd phase
    Me with 115% quality have oppo two teams with 138%, one with 128%, one 65%, one 75% ...
    what a fail
    Agree a total fail...

I'm 140% and the stronger opponent is 104%. May have some troll game, but this way there is no competition...
    nikolgiorgos, Z.Ep. and Seeker85 like this.

how could they destroy the only good contest so far
    amazing

Addicted
    ok, what now? qualifie ended, no rewards daily and event to collect, it will be nice to see when main tornament will start

it started, I played the first game.
    What do you mean ?

Rookie
    Look. I understand. I haven t played the authentic king of the hill challenge, but i see that the event gives you the ability to give them back tokens they had already given to us through the tournament so that we ll have a chance (with the appropriate effort necessary) to take the player. And doing so we gather some resources as well.

So the obvious question is: Is this ST worth it? Is he gonna be 9 star as they make us believe? Or he may be 7 to 9 with a tendency in 7 star players. This time though they don t clarify it. Right? Shouldn t they have already told us if it is for sure the 9*? If so it may worth the effort. If it s not, i may keep my T and resources and just try to play.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Z.Ep. View Post
    Look. I understand. I haven t played the authentic king of the hill challenge, but i see that the event gives you the ability to give them back tokens they had already given to us through the tournament so that we ll have a chance (with the appropriate effort necessary) to take the player. And doing so we gather some resources as well.

So the obvious question is: Is this ST worth it? Is he gonna be 9 star as they make us believe? Or he may be 7 to 9 with a tendency in 7 star players. This time though they don t clarify it. Right? Shouldn t they have already told us if it is for sure the 9*? If so it may worth the effort. If it s not, i may keep my T and resources and just try to play.
    "Is he gonna be 9 star as they make us believe?"

I guess, it depends of the main AvQ.

I never got a player of 8-9* when we had these offers that offer a hidden margin of quality like 7-9* so, you know.

I too I'm more follower of, for example, have 3 values, so one for 7*, one for 8* and another for a guaranteed 9*.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast