Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Goodbye guys.

Banned
    Against 5-3-2 I always go 3N-1-3W-1-2. I am sure 3W-1-3W-1-2 would also have worked

The key is to draw the defense out into midfield and drop long balls in or speed past them, both of which you team should have been able to do easily. When a team like that is playing defensive, you have to watch out for the counter attacks, which seemed to have done the damage.

Sorry to see that. Chalk that up to a lesson learned for the rest of us. ****ty result from the NGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    Your formation isnt a 3 DCs formation but rather 1 DCs , 1 LB & 1 RB.
    You lost your game rather than the other guy wining it.
    To risky with that defense? 3 defense w? Never played with that defense.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Nooooooooooo not you! I enjoy your posts on here dude

Tbf, your formation is a piece of wank. 1 CB is easy to destroy, you just have to know how.

The key is to focus attacking down the middle, he has no wingers so I'm betting he did just that.

When I come up against weaker sides with 5 defenders, I go 4-4-2 long ball to get behind their defenders.

You normally know what you're talking about so your tactics surprise me a little.

Stick around bud.

Wow you just got Chelsea'd. Nothing else I can say...
    Shawn McGee likes this.

I totaly understand that you going to quit. I lose the league to a team that have played hole season whitout a goalkeeper. Still hi won the league. AND concede the less goal of all team.

So the game are a joke sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Against 5-3-2 I always go 3N-1-3W-1-2. I am sure 3W-1-3W-1-2 would also have worked

The key is to draw the defense out into midfield and drop long balls in or speed past them, both of which you team should have been able to do easily. When a team like that is playing defensive, you have to watch out for the counter attacks, which seemed to have done the damage.

Sorry to see that. Chalk that up to a lesson learned for the rest of us. ****ty result from the NGE.
    I was too confident. I thought i could manage it through the wings...

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Nooooooooooo not you! I enjoy your posts on here dude

Tbf, your formation is a piece of wank. 1 CB is easy to destroy, you just have to know how.

The key is to focus attacking down the middle, he has no wingers so I'm betting he did just that.

When I come up against weaker sides with 5 defenders, I go 4-4-2 long ball to get behind their defenders.

You normally know what you're talking about so your tactics surprise me a little.

Stick around bud.
    I tried to destroy his defense with total football, but i guess i did wrong. So i ragequited.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    Wow you just got Chelsea'd. Nothing else I can say...
    LOL, yeah sounds like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Skumberg View Post
    I totaly understand that you going to quit. I lose the league to a team that have played hole season whitout a goalkeeper. Still hi won the league. AND concede the less goal of all team.

Weird... that's what i'm talking about. My friends have alt accounts full of 1star players. They almost all won league, cup and CL.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Quote Originally Posted by Skumberg View Post

How is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    I was too confident. I thought i could manage it through the wings...

I tried to destroy his defense with total football, but i guess i did wrong. So i ragequited.
    Show me an experienced player who hasn't panicked and gone gung ho and I'd be shocked.

I came up against a crap team with 1 stars who was top of the table so I bottled it and set up a 3-2-2-3 with red arrows on midfield and defence, went hard attacking and whole press and everything and I lost. We've all been there mate.

5 defenders can be beaten.

Banned
    ?????? DOOOOOOOOD....worst question EVER!

We are talking about the infamous NGE. Please smack yourself in the face because I am not there to do it.

Seriously though, why do you even ask questions like that after spending all this time on the forum listening to the reasons why Barca is quitting.

N ordeus
    G ame
    E ngine

Because Nordeus do love inactive/abandoned teams. We can see that everyday on this forum.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast