Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Goodbye guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSeth View Post
    I don't want to discuss with you. Go blame someone other, you beginner.
    yes i know i am a beginner,i am only at lvl5,but that "engine' pissed me off lately during 5th season and i deside to "quit" and make some "tests" of my own with that engine.
    all players in wrong possitions,illegal formation,players condition almost 5%-10% before game etc etc
    my results?
    only 2-3 injuries during these matches(10+ matches) when i had 1 injury atleast in last 4-5 games before i deside to "quit" season
    80-20 possition always,as i had illegal formation and i espected to loose all mathes,but guest what.i succed 1 draw^^
    a DC at GK possition,that DC made "saves" in almost every match i played^^
    players perfomance,was very very random^^(a DC in a ST,AMC position,perfom 8.how can that be?^^)
    and more results which i dont tell^^
    ofcourse i didnt watch any of these matches...
    so far some of "us" believe that the "engine"make the result of a match before it beggins,if u watch a match and try change tactics,make substitutions etc etc you will not change a thing,the result of the game it will be the same!
    we are all players here,we like to know what`s going on with that "engine" so we can manage make our team better and better.
    better to help us understand whats going on.
    we are on the same side.
    buying tokens is not an option^^
    Last edited by Diegito; 05-04-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Shenhua View Post
    I know its hard to find job in bankrupted Greece

actually u didint underatsand...but in china cause ur billions more idiots...

i was refering to the developers....
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegito View Post
    yes i know i am a beginner,i am only at lvl5,but that "engine' pissed me off lately during 5th season and i deside to "quit" and make some "tests" of my one with that engine.
    all players in wrong possitions,illegal formation,players condition almost 5%-10% before game etc etc
    my results?
    only 2-3 injuries during these matches(10+ matches) when i had 1 injury atleast in last 4-5 games before i deside to "quit" season
    80-20 possition always,as i had illegal formation and i espected to loose all matches,but guest what.i succed 1 draw^^
    so far some of "us" believe that the "engine"make the result of a match before it beggins,if u watch a match and try change tactiks,make substitutions etc etc you will not change a think,the result of the game it will be the same!
    we are all players here,we like to know what`s going on with that "engine" so we can manage make our team better and better.
    we are on the same side.
    Bravo my friend, BRAVO!

To sum it all up, the NGE needs an overhaul and it looks like games are determined in the 3-4 minutes that the lockdown happens before the game.

Nice to hear that there are several managers with the same experiences and ideas on this game.

The problem is, as soon as a thread gets like this, a mod shuts it down. Wonder how long it will take for that to happen. Anyone?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am not going to argue with you that there are lots of idiots on this forum.

You are correct in that the formation played a part in the decision to quit the game for Barcelona, but it was not the main cause. The NGE or Nordeus Game Engine has been a constant frustration for him and many others here. He is gone for a while, but I believe he will come back after a short interval.
    Totally agree with you. Of course NGE has been constant frustration for him, and many other including me but that is the part of this game and you must accept it. You can't win everything, it's almost impossible. I dont know why people complaining about every match they lose against weaker teams. As you said it's a part of the game. If formations are not that important then why people ask for counterformations? Just set up your favourite formation and hope that NGE will favor you, nothing else. People don't understand it, but formations are important, but NGE is more important. So its about 40:60 in favours of NGE. I am playing this game few months and i know how this NGE works. IF you buy tokens, then you will not play perfect even with team full of scouts. Thats it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegito View Post
    yes i know i am a beginner,i am only at lvl5,but that "engine' pissed me off lately during 5th season and i deside to "quit" and make some "tests" of my own with that engine.
    my results?
    80-20 possition always,as i had illegal formation and i espected to loose all mathes,but guest what.i succed 1 draw^^
    players perfomance,was very very random^^(a DC in a ST,AMC position,perfom 8.how can that be?^^)
    and more results which i dont tell^^
    so far some of "us" believe that the "engine"make the result of a match before it beggins,if u watch a match and try change tactics,make substitutions etc etc you will not change a thing,the result of the game it will be the same!
    we are on the same side.
    I am not token buyer, and i will never be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSeth View Post
    Totally agree with you. Of course NGE has been constant frustration for him, and many other including me but that is the part of this game and you must accept it. You can't win everything, it's almost impossible. I dont know why people complaining about every match they lose against weaker teams. As you said it's a part of the game. If formations are not that important then why people ask for counterformations? Just set up your favourite formation and hope that NGE will favor you, nothing else. People don't understand it, but formations are important, but NGE is more important. So its about 40:60 in favours of NGE. I am playing this game few months and i know how this NGE works. IF you buy tokens, then you will not play perfect even with team full of scouts. Thats it.
    Mate, lets get something straight here: I dont have to accept the constant frustration with the NGE. It can be easily improved but they have no incentive to do so. This is a game worth wasting time on, but not worth paying for.

And for the record, I never said it was part of the game.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Mate, lets get something straight here: I dont have to accept the constant frustration with the NGE. It can be easily improved but they have no incentive to do so. This is a game worth wasting time on, but not worth paying for.

And for the record, I never said it was part of the game.
    They wont improve anything in this game, they just want money. And as soon as possible they will shut down this thread.
    Shawn McGee and cracicot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Here are some screenshots :

On the second half, i changed my tactic to 4-4-2. This lost is just totally random.
    "engine" did it again....
    some guys tell that it was wrong 1 Dc against 2 ST`s.
    see carefully plz
    1 DC 7* perfomamce 7 vs 2 ST`s 4* and 6 * with perfomance 7 and 7
    but,wait a minute,who scored???
    first goal a DL 4* perfom 7 and second a MC 4* perfom 8 !!!!
    also pay attention what FC Barcelona said,that he change his formation to 4-4-2 on second half!!!
    he also made 2 subs during that match!
    he had possession,better team by far,but with such players he had only 10 shots and only 1 on target but opponent had 10 shots and 8 on target.and his 2 ST`s,7* both,perfom 7 and 8???
    he lost 0-2,8 shots on goal,0 saves but his 7* GK perfom 8???
    and more and more...
    try find "logic" here plz guys and inform me...
    try explain what we see here in that match...
    IS THIS FOOTBALL?????
    i am confused again with that "engine"...
    Last edited by Diegito; 05-04-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    FC Barcelona likes this.

You killed yourself the moment you went for the 3W behind vs a formation which focuses on the centre. This isn't either the first time i see posts like this from you. Shouldn't be time you start paying more attention to your tactics and less bitching about how the game screws you? Practically you had the thropy already.

But anyways if learning is too much, good luck finding another game, see ya
    Tornado88 and RedSeth like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    You killed yourself the moment you went for the 3W behind vs a formation which focuses on the centre. This isn't either the first time i see posts like this from you. Shouldn't be time you start paying more attention to your tactics and less bitching about how the game screws you? Practically you had the thropy already.

But anyways if learning is too much, good luck finding another game, see ya
    Well said, finally someone smart commented.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast