Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Goodbye guys.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    WOW. you are new, so do some reading. I dont make this **** up. I have seen results, I have read posts from others who have produced results and there was a ton of people in the old forum who said the same things, but we are unlucky as we cannot see the old forum anymore.

And yes, the devs are that stupid. Look at the glaring game engine bugs and issues. I can hire one person immediately that can come in and program this properly in a heartbeat. That is because I am in the industry. (And no, I am not the professional programmer, so I cant code this site in its entirety, but i can read and edit it if I had to.)

And you are correct by saying it works by probability, and you can win any game or lose any game. but the simulator takes all the numbers and formations into account and simulates the result. This is so easy.

People keeps saying to me to quit if I dont like the game, but I do like the game. I just dont like how it is being run. I just dont like that Nordeus is flippant about the errors and solutions.

But I play the game and I am good at the game. People in this forum, no matter who they are, have always been helpful and i will always give advice where I can. So dont hate me for what I say, because I am trying to make this game better for all.
    Never hate you for what you said mate. It's just my opinion on the game and nothing is personal. And by what you said in ur last 2 paragraphs, I know you love the game and you are helpful. I just not agreed with you earlier when you said "the game's result was already determined". Btw you are right that I am new to this game and this forum :-)
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn McGee View Post
    Dude I feel sorry for you but if this is real football you won't complain because this is football
    I also lost my CL final 0-2 to a weaker team, I was playing 3N-1-4-2 (w/ red arrows on ML, MR) and I still lost to a team with 5-3-1-1 (2MC, 1ML). I lost two goals from their 2* ML and 3* MC early (I thought I got good defense with a 4*MR and 4*+5* MC
    Other managers here pointed out you lose because of only 1DC but even if I'm playing 3DC(5*/5*/4*) I still lost the game
    I set maximum win bonus so I assume morale would be maximum and all my players are in superb morale. I watched the match live but my opponent didn't so I got 8% possession bonus too. So I was really upset last night. But that's possible, even in real life.

Cup upset/shock is acceptable but the problem with T11 is that you don't know the form of players during the match so you can't sub players which suck on pitch immediately. So even if you have a good formation against the opponent you can still lose due to poor form of players (or you can't react to form of opponent to make tactical changes), and you can't do anything with it and that's the problem.

If the game doesn't convince managers why a cup upset/shock happens, the only explanation for managers to such situation is "NGE sucks", so please Nordeus, improve the game by making it more realistic.

Barca why don't you stop paying Nordeus and just farm tokens? I didn't pay a single penny so if I lose, at least I didn't pay for upset/frustration. Save your money for other things in life that would 100% reward you with happiness.
    I never ever use real cash in T11. Only farming surveys.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Apprentice
    I Take it your not leaving then .

Rookie
    same here, lost CL randomly. pretty upset with it since i build my team pretty much. Goodbye guys.-lost1.jpgGoodbye guys.-lost2.jpg

he scored me 2 goals. i thought i should have win this match. duh

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Yesterday i was 1-0 down at halftime playing 4 at the back. At halftime i substituted one of the 2 DC's with a striker playing 3W-4N diamond-3 ST. Guess what, i turned it around winning it 2-1. Any explanation? Why wasn't my lone DC overran by his strikers?
    If your opponent was playing "both flanks" then keeping the DC or not would have effected the engine not nearly much. But point remains that against a hugely through middle mentality team playing with 1 DC vs 2 STs, and 2 MC vs 3 MC puts you on the wrong formation choiche part.

Must be said that if you were stronger than the opponent to begin with then you prolly would have taken back the lead anyways.

i lost CL facing stronger side .. although i dominated him with 60% possession all the match and when tried to make first change .. i was hit by a bug and screen freeze, so never was able to bring my super subs facing his tired defenders and lost in penalties .. i was not able to pick my penalty shooter bcz couldn't amend anything in formation/tactic
    yet life goes on
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Hope you don't leave. Hard to tell about the quality difference, really. it looks like a solid 30% advantage, but you can't tell from stars alone. I have a 38 rated MC who I use as an attacker and his attack/physical skills are both 45+ - so he's a 4* with 6* ability as an attacking midfielder. Most of my defensive players are 8-10 points above their star level in defense/physical. So the stars can lie. And yeah, 3 wide defenders is an open door, in my opinion.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Rookie
    u should be proud to reach final coz i always lose to get there from penalty for 3 season...but i proud because i win with my own hand to survive to next season dude...so if you want to leave top11 give your team to me ...heheh

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Meh, we all know that, but as fast as they shut them down, we keep creating them.
    Dont stop spreading the word....
    Some mod (who prob has **** all to do with nordeus) has shut down about 3, whilst on a power trip!

Im telling you, no one at nordeus reads this and if they do they dont give a **** lol!
    aiureah likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    Just for my information, how is it then possible to get so many skilled players who cost huge money (I guess it's not possible to get 3 to 4 stars for each player in only 3-4 League plays, and in addition changing ALL their names which cost loads of tokens) without buying tokens, in only 2 and a half to 3 months time if we refer to your club foundation date.
    I reckons hes buying them of sorts. If i sign up for a cinema card i get like 115 tokens free, i pay for the cinema card though. Theres no way hes farming that amount of tokens for free

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast