Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 324
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

  1. #101
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    162
    Since 2014 I have seen all type of games. Today my first lost this season, a clear "the other team have the referee on his side." A game with equal possession and better opportunities for my team but...minute 55 a direct red card, possesion lost and in 87 second red card, free kick and goal..0-1 OMG ^^' Mi nemesis comes from sweden but the revenge will come...

  2. #102
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I had 0:0 in Cup yesterday against team that finished 14th in league last season (my league). So that troll hit me, hope it want happen again tommorow.
    its the league games that are the troll problem at the moment for me, CL/CUP seem to be going well,but still early in season as a general rule it takes till at least League match 14/15 before i know i'm going to win or lose league

  3. #103
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    its the league games that are the troll problem at the moment for me, CL/CUP seem to be going well,but still early in season as a general rule it takes till at least League match 14/15 before i know i'm going to win or lose league
    In my case, most of trolls are coming in CL games (after group stage, lost many finals that way).
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

  4. #104
    Apprentice TheAdix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Luton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    167
    So far, this season is not going good. But true is, I just back to the game after a few months. I have to spent some greens at least.

    Season 119 - Are you ready?-t11.jpg

  5. #105
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,917
    So far is going good, looks like team is not performing good in Cup games but we are through. In group stage CL I play my bench before harder opponents. League, just perfect, Academy GK is playing his best season.
    EastsiderSG and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

  6. #106
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    So far is going good, looks like team is not performing good in Cup games but we are through. In group stage CL I play my bench before harder opponents. League, just perfect, Academy GK is playing his best season.

    Wow wow. The 80s are looking good for you! Double treble at max level!
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

  7. #107
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    So far, this season is not going good. But true is, I just back to the game after a few months. I have to spent some greens at least.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	123817
    You will be good again in no time. My team is sh it this season and I have been here all this while. Lol

  8. #108
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,318
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I had 0:0 in Cup yesterday against team that finished 14th in league last season (my league). So that troll hit me, hope it want happen again tommorow.
    such a troll result in Cup or CL usually is more harmless than in League.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #109
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well I have a rival in the Cup (bought new 7 scouts this season) who got a troll result yesterday and I hope he 'll get another one tomorrow.
    So I don't mind

    Attachment 123805
    What a way to waste tokens. Is he active? I have the impression players who buy a lot of scouts are not. Real gamers buy from auctions and train up manually. Younger and better

  10. #110
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    What a way to waste tokens. Is he active? I have the impression players who buy a lot of scouts are not. Real gamers buy from auctions and train up manually. Younger and better
    You are right, he is just lazy to train or he doesnt have time to do it. And scout players usuylly dont play good as trained players.
    EastsiderSG and Nebu like this.
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast