Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Big problem with new GK jerseys sended as a gift. When I try to enter Club, club shop or take any daily gift from friends, game crush.
    Yes for me as well, I also can't watch videos for green packs. Game is unplayable...

In that case I will delay updating my android version, untill I here that it has been stabilized.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    It may be a way to reward those that participated in the KOTH competition. The striker I got is really good... they have done top assist competition before (last year) I won't be surprised if they bring it up again.
    I actually remember alot of members here complaining that the assist tally was not accurate and alot of them had proof of assists not being rewarded the last time they had it. So lets hope they fix it or the moaning will start again. lol

Yes i love my KOTH striker. Takes all my set piece duties and is my teams leading scorer! Helped me win my Champions League and Super Cup last year. I am sure my opponents werent expecting a 8 star striker appearing all of a sudden. haha
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes for me as well, I also can't watch videos for green packs. Game is unplayable...
    Just watched a few on my ipad. Are you using android? Will try on my phone later after the 24 hr mark

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I got a guy almost as unstoppable but a bit more sensible in quality , I dont "turbo" my players but get similar results so I always wonder if it"s worth the greens or the coin if he is a bought player. I got this guy as an 18 y/o for a handfull of coin.Attachment 123575
    Can you show us what his skills are like? i need to make someone like what you and Milpol have
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Just watched a few on my ipad. Are you using android? Will try on my phone later after the 24 hr mark
    They fixed the goalkeeper kit issue, it was normal for me as well then.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Can you show us what his skills are like? i need to make someone like what you and Milpol have
    Here it is
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Here it is
    This is exactly how would I build a player in todays game. Balanced quite high white skills and also high overall %. Best players in the game build right now.
    milpol likes this.

it is seriously balanced. Thats quite a fair bit of manual training. Good Job! How many greens and from what rating? Was he performing even before you trained him? Did you put him on trial first or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Just watched a couple of vids on android. issue might have been fixed

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast