Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I think I am going to stay level 81 for the next season. We just can't make level 82 because now we have 2 leagues on level 81, so it's only possible to promote all 14 teams in both leagues to make 2 leagues level 82. But that makes problem further (for level 83) and to levels below.

This infinite levels is a big problem, Nordi isn't able to make it work in a better way. I was sugestion to quit with making competitons based on levels but on percentage, they don't care so let's continue with this b.......
    Sounds like everyone is going to stay level so might as well store up resources! Good effort on the analysis so you can plan better to compete when it really matters. Thumbs up!

Ya it must be boring playing with the same players over and over

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Sounds like everyone is going to stay level so might as well store up resources! Good effort on the analysis so you can plan better to compete when it really matters. Thumbs up!

Ya it must be boring playing with the same players over and over
    Store what, to play highest level is possible only if you spend. I will have to train next season even further cause everyone will, some players are smart and when we a re repeating they got themself 11 new youngsters season before and with those kind of players they are very fast near to top quallity teams. It's going to be balanced quallity season for sure, have to train my team to 150-155% for some trophy.

Store what, to play highest level is possible only if you spend. I will have to train next season even further cause everyone will, some players are smart and when we a re repeating they got themself 11 new youngsters season before and with those kind of players they are very fast near to top quallity teams. It's going to be balanced quallity season for sure, have to train my team to 150-155% for some trophy.
    Is it even possible to compete for trophies without spending money? Depends on opposition on the server of course but still... I'm still 5 level off top.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Is it even possible to compete for trophies without spending money? Depends on opposition on the server of course but still... I'm still 5 level off top.
    I am not spending, but I am using every possible trick to get more rest packs and to survive on highest level. Season for storing is first and second season after we repeat level, cause that is the time when there is more teams on highest levels, so it's possible to get easier opponents if you are in position where you have old but good trained team that is not possible to train more, so you have to delete from friends all good opponents and hope you will not play with them next season, just to survive on highest level.

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers beat Dan FC 3-0 in their first match in front of their home fans inside Welford Road.

A goalless first-half reflected a nervous opening, but goals from Sergej Seufert, Manuel Gruber and Musa Purcell gave Tigers a 3-0 victory.

Those in Green, Red and White have now moved up to 5th in the table, just three points behind fourth-placed Mark FC.

Full info - here
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Cool negotion list, another bad thing when you play highest level Season 119 - Are you ready?-bluestacks_2019.06.16_22.29.21.60.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

The problem that I have with 4-2-3w-1 is efficiency, constantly have a lot of shoots with low percentage below 20%. And with hexagon is diferent: less shoots with higher percentage. Anyway I am out of CL and only have chances for League and Cup trophy.
    4-2-3-1 will be effective if you have a REALLY good AMC.

work hard, play smart

Rookie
    Am i ready?? Last season I got a very tough league, i was the second weakest and the weakest being 86% the strongest 150%+ though he was a tanker,overall moat of them were either 115% or more and I was 97% at the start of the league, got relegated i can live with that. This season i was prepared to blitz the league since my players strength didint go down but what does nordeus do?? Gives me another absurdly strong league though almost all of them have given up and the reason? Because of one guy whose 170%+ and all his players are legendary and above. Come on nordeus as if i so happy to see my team loose everytime. Don't get me wrong its interesting if you have a very competitive league provided everyone is almost equal or a little difference is there, but when you have an ultra strong opponent who scores for free has an average of 5-0 goals difference in everygame in every tournament and more than 7-0 goals in every league game, then there is a serious problem. I am second in league and he scored 8 goals past me and i am 120%,with his one player scoring 7 of them. Sadness (yes he has trebles or quadruple every season. Almost envy him).

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    Rxcksss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Am i ready?? Last season I got a very tough league, i was the second weakest and the weakest being 86% the strongest 150%+ though he was a tanker,overall moat of them were either 115% or more and I was 97% at the start of the league, got relegated i can live with that. This season i was prepared to blitz the league since my players strength didint go down but what does nordeus do?? Gives me another absurdly strong league though almost all of them have given up and the reason? Because of one guy whose 170%+ and all his players are legendary and above. Come on nordeus as if i so happy to see my team loose everytime. Don't get me wrong its interesting if you have a very competitive league provided everyone is almost equal or a little difference is there, but when you have an ultra strong opponent who scores for free has an average of 5-0 goals difference in everygame in every tournament and more than 7-0 goals in every league game, then there is a serious problem. I am second in league and he scored 8 goals past me and i am 120%,with his one player scoring 7 of them. Sadness (yes he has trebles or quadruple every season. Almost envy him).

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    Mate, this is a well known issue dating back many years. Everyone here faces it. Our seniors here have written many threads on how to handle this. Go have a read in the tutorial and guides section.

Dreamer
    amazingly on course for my first CL final in 52 seasons ????? 4-1 home win in 1st leg already in CUP final tomorrow as well
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast