Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian1986 View Post
    And therein lies the problem. This shows how very little control we actually have on our team or on the game. A friend and I tried once to see if we could reverse a game that was meant to be a troll. I was 101% and he was 56%. After 9 friendly games, we got the troll. In 20min, he was leading 2-0. He switched his GK for a Striker and moved all his players to the side. Nothing changed. The game ended 3-2 for him and his ST converted GK earned a 7.2.
    it will be interesting to see if nordeous do anything about this and listen to the concerns of the managers, this cannot be good for the game in the future or nordeous

Apprentice
    Better get used to it, i had three matches, my player rating was far better (9-8), my oppo was like 6-7 highest, they beat me.... the only difference is their GK going berserk, what can i do ? nothing... just watching every shots my striker made annihilated by his low rate GK, three matches in row!

i used to mad, but now.. i dont care, just call it bad luck and his side have better luck
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    it will be interesting to see if nordeous do anything about this and listen to the concerns of the managers, this cannot be good for the game in the future or nordeous
    Doubtful. I don't think Nordeus cares about their game as long as they profit from it. Just had another game where the team was 43.7%, I was 104% and I struggled to a 3-1 victory. Opponent GK wasn't a beast in the game, but my team seemed to repeatedly struggle to defend. I felt that I was watching my team play against a team of similar quality.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 06-03-2019 at 11:34 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Dreamer
    almost every match is strange lately... i'm 120% and after winning in ch league first leg 6-0 (the match was more balanced than the score shows), today in the second leg i barely won 2-0 with the same abandoned team. most surprising were the statistics at the end. 74-26 possesion, 28 shots and only 4!!! on target, and his gk had 2 saves...still got a 6 rating.
    on the next match (league) i faced a 2* abandoned team with following statistics: poss: 79-21, 25 shots, 16!!! on target, his gk 4 saves, final score: 4-0. so. 4 goals, 4 saves = 8. wtf happened with the other 8 shots???? i have no idea.
    and another example: 80% vs 100%, poss: 55-45, shots/on goal: 15/3, 12/1, gk saves: 1/0. final score: 0-0. 80% teams's GK man of the match with 1 save. 100% team's gk had 0 saves from 3 shots on target - scored 7.7... is this game out of his f*ckin' mind???
    nothing makes sense anymore... in-game animations are rubbish, tactics are useless (even if i play through the middle the ball still goes to the wing who crosses a sh*t and the defender clears it), results are total jokes, statistics are more than non-sense... i don't know if dead, but this game is ALMOST dead...
    Last edited by funker; 06-03-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    Richie72, Lucian1986 and maloukees like this.

Addicted
    all of you guys constantly moaning and groaning and playing the same records. for god's sake THE GAME IS DEAD get over it

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    all of you guys constantly moaning and groaning and playing the same records. for god's sake THE GAME IS DEAD get over it
    I can't help but agree. In the champions league, with my 106% team, I just tied against a team that had a quality rating of 76% . This is beyond belief, especially since 2 days ago, I beat the exact same team (abandoned) with the same formation, 8-0. I am sorry but the game results make absolutely no sense any more.

To respond to you remark on moaning, I think that we are entitled to criticize the game since we are being deceived by the game creators. They claim that if you do x, y and z, (which includes spending money and watching adds) you will succeed or do well. Yet, time and time again, we hear of managers painstakingly tailoring their team, watching the adds and training their team, only for the game to make them lose against an abandoned team or a much weaker team.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 06-04-2019 at 12:18 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

This season troll results skyrocketed. I have several losses and draws with teams 30% weaker.

me too, keep losing against weaker opponent
    one thing I notice in recent seasons is this ridiculous "referee waves play on" , whenever the opponent foul , referee waves play on and I got nothing , attack is stopped just like that , but never happen to the opponent..
    Lucian1986 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Taverner View Post
    This season troll results skyrocketed. I have several losses and draws with teams 30% weaker.
    Today, i draw against 70% team (my team 108%) , with weird tactic formation (he put almost all of his player on mid) , again, trolled by super GK... cant do nothing, just saying "here we go again, GK saves his day and ruin mine lmao" , has been 4 times this season.. i hate low rate GK goes superman

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiwan View Post
    me too, keep losing against weaker opponent
    one thing I notice in recent seasons is this ridiculous "referee waves play on" , whenever the opponent foul , referee waves play on and I got nothing , attack is stopped just like that , but never happen to the opponent..
    Those are crazy, as are situation when the ball clearly goes out of bounds yet the players run out of bounds and continue as if nothing has happened.
    Kaiwan likes this.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast