Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 122
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game

  1. #81
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by Massimiliano View Post
    I don't know but I have noticed some times that entering the game late seems to be profitable, especially in terms of goals scored. Also I have seen experienced tankers (although I am level 9 there is people who has won 20-30+ cups here) use this method regularly in games they didn't want to lose. Who knows.

    Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    For me the opposite if I late enter my game, mostly I start lasing even IM ahead at the time I enter

  2. #82
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Funnily enough someone on another thread there was complaining that if they were 12 points ahead in the league then they wouldn't get trolled, it only happens when you're close.
    It just shows how differently players perceive the way the game works when bad results happen,
    I think the one constant is that negative result = games fault, positive result = good manager!
    it was me who said about the 12 point lead

  3. #83
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    Last season, my test team, never watched any game, only kept bonuses at max. I can't tell you how strong or active were other teams because I never payed attention, but my guess is most abandoned or bots.

    Attachment 124009
    Attachment 124011

    This season, one slip so far. My team is 85%, strongest in the league, couple 75+ teams rest are rubbish. Again not attending games, just keeping bonuses and refreshing morale after 2 weeks.

    Attachment 124013
    you say bonus at max but you cannot activate them when not present,and if you mean the new team bonus your guess is as good as mine as to how it effects your team

  4. #84
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    For me the opposite if I late enter my game, mostly I start lasing even IM ahead at the time I enter
    I haven't really noticed a difference in this regard. I will say my friend just trolled a team in the quarter finals of the Champions League.

    Friend 107% vs Opponent 93%

    Friend was there but opponent wasn't. Home game with 15% possession bonus.

    Tactics: 4-2-2-2 vs 4-1-2-2-1
    Possession: 66 vs 34
    Shots: 23 vs 14
    Shots on Target: 11 vs 5
    Tackles: 24 vs 23

    His strategy: defensive, down both flanks, mixed passing, counter, low pressing and hard tackling.

    Score: 7 - 0!

    Meanwhile, I barely won my game against a team weaker team yesterday (115% vs 83%): 1 - 0.
    Level 11

    11 x League Champion
    7 x Champions League Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    8 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    5 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

    460 Wins/ 41 Draws / 27 Losses
    2038 Goals Scored / 298 Goals Conceded/ 71 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

  5. #85
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    you say bonus at max but you cannot activate them when not present,and if you mean the new team bonus your guess is as good as mine as to how it effects your team
    The bonus is 10% even if you are not present.
    If you are watching, you can increase one of them to 15%.

  6. #86
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    The bonus is 10% even if you are not present.
    If you are watching, you can increase one of them to 15%.
    This doesn't mean we know how effective this actually is. Given the fact that a 20%+ abandoned weaker team can still win against a manger who is present and has all bonuses set up , it is likely that this has very little effect.
    Level 11

    11 x League Champion
    7 x Champions League Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    8 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    5 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

    460 Wins/ 41 Draws / 27 Losses
    2038 Goals Scored / 298 Goals Conceded/ 71 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

  7. #87
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,657
    I wrote that because he believes that bonus isnt active if you re not watching.
    How much it matters, is another story.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  8. #88
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    79
    So we are almost at the end of the season. I have lost 1 game and drawn 4. I believe I am due for another troll. My team quality is 120% and the strongest opponent I will be facing is 100%. For some reason, I expect to lose one of my next 4 games, not because I think the opponents are better (indeed, most aren't even attending) but because Top Eleven has decided to make me lose a game. From my experience, top eleven trolls me 2-3 times every season.
    Level 11

    11 x League Champion
    7 x Champions League Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    8 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    5 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

    460 Wins/ 41 Draws / 27 Losses
    2038 Goals Scored / 298 Goals Conceded/ 71 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

  9. #89
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    35
    Just got trolled on two champions league games against a team 22% weaker. I was absolutely disgusted. The opponent didn't bother showing up, I had all bonuses on max and it felt like nothing I did mattered. I set my team to defensive in the first 10' and got scored on counter. It was absolutely rubbish. The worst thing is that the defeat was predictable. I hadn't lost a single game all season until these two games.

    My question is, given that quality doesn't matter and the game sometimes simply decides that you will lose, why bother?
    funker and Lucian1986 like this.

  10. #90
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
    Just got trolled on two champions league games against a team 22% weaker. I was absolutely disgusted. The opponent didn't bother showing up, I had all bonuses on max and it felt like nothing I did mattered. I set my team to defensive in the first 10' and got scored on counter. It was absolutely rubbish. The worst thing is that the defeat was predictable. I hadn't lost a single game all season until these two games.

    My question is, given that quality doesn't matter and the game sometimes simply decides that you will lose, why bother?
    i keep saying the same thing in here for some months now, but they don't care... the game is programmed to troll you, no matter how big the quality difference is, so why should i bother looking to change the time for the match, or play with reserves, or watch from another account... these kind of tricks might be the only thing to do in the future to win an important match. and excuse me, if you stay and continue playing this game only to find ways to win a match, you're broken more than the game itself...
    Lucian1986 and Berlitz like this.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast