Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i've already said in suggestions about having a default neutral setting for AI for non present managers,i just feel at the moment the game AI is over compensating for the absent managers giving unfair advantage
    Agreed. There needs to be given a bigger deference to players who actually manage their teams. In my book, if one manager is 20%+ stronger, has trained their team for 10% bonus in each category and sends a full squad against a manager who has done none of those things, it should be an automatic win.

Troll sequences come in troves. After my initial trolls (draws against teams 30% and 50% weaker), I ended up wiping up the floor with a team that was 8% weaker: 5-2 and then 4-0. I felt bad for the guy because it didn't reflect how close the teams were. I think I should have won 2-0 at home and 1-0 at his place. It seems strange and out of place to win by such a high margin against a strong team and then struggle against a much weaker side. It destroys the immersion.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

You guys ever check the little statistics concerning goals conceded and goals scored?? Well most times I have unexpected results they usually reflect that. Like today I played a draw in my league match and it was exactly the same. I was at home and the manager wasn't there. It said he scores one per match and concedes one per match on average, exactly the same thing happened.

Apprentice
    I just lost a game in CL again a 45 % weaker team whose manager was not present. And off course, their keeper was MOM.

Rookie
    Orders matter a lot. In this season (excluding asso games) I had only one real "troll" result, a 1-2 defeat against a -30% team in a league game I did not attend. When I went check, I discovered I had changed formation, but not orders, from the previous game. I was playing through the middle with a formation clearly focused on flanks. Unsurprisingly, this led to disaster, so for me the "troll" result was explained.

Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game
    well, that's a wrong sentence.
    The question is how often Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game ?
    That's what I investigate.
    I saw hundred or thousands comment about "I had better quality, full condition, morale, bonus, support, right tactics and oppo manager wasn't present".
    But I never saw a post saying that "Me and some other managers had better quality teams, were active,..., but at the end a much weaker abandoned team won the title".
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The question is how often Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game ?
    I saw hundred or thousands comment about "I had better quality, full condition, morale, bonus, support, right tactics and oppo manager wasn't present".
    But I never saw a post saying that "Me and some other managers had better quality teams, were active,..., but at the end a much weaker abandoned team won the title".
    Not sure what you are getting at there. You don't need a weaker abandoned team to win the title to feel cheated. Having a much weaker team knock you out of the Cup, Champions League or compromise your League title chance is enough.

From my scouring the forums, a 15-20% difference with an abandoned team is approximately the point where people feel cheated.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 06-10-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    maloukees and funker like this.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Watching Tottenham at CL final (and not 15-20% better quality teams like Barca, Real, JUVE, Bayern, PSG, M.City) , as a football fan also felt cheated
    At least Liveprool won it.
    That's football.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Last season, my test team, never watched any game, only kept bonuses at max. I can't tell you how strong or active were other teams because I never payed attention, but my guess is most abandoned or bots.

It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game-acc2.jpg
    It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game-b1.jpg

This season, one slip so far. My team is 85%, strongest in the league, couple 75+ teams rest are rubbish. Again not attending games, just keeping bonuses and refreshing morale after 2 weeks.

It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game-b2.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Watching Tottenham at CL final (and not 15-20% better quality teams like Barca, Real, JUVE, Bayern, PSG, M.City) , as a football fan also felt cheated
    At least Liveprool won it.
    That's football.
    You forgot the best team there Ajax

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    You forgot the best team there Ajax
    A good team but not with a 1*-2* quality difference from Tottenham as the other teams @Ποσιδονας mentioned .

Also if you think that Tottenham's latest transfer was Lucas Moura two seasons ago, you can consider them as an abandoned team - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast