Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: argument for non present mangers against present

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I'm sure many people would attend more if there was a reason to. But at the end the possession bonus is only cosmetic, I also don't care about supporters. The only thing is you get a green for making a sub and a blue pack more. And I'm very happy with my results when I not attend, whereas I had more negative experience when attending. I think the game just makes the decisions for you and they make you believe you have control.
    Just my personal opinion though, I'm sure other people will say different things. I play for too long to believe in the game mechanics anymore.
    watching the game animation live does tend to highten the stress level , but i do feel the DEVS need to encourage people to watch more,end of day how would events like KOTH work ? or supersubs wether we have true control or not,watching is part of football end of day

Addicted
    Even if there is no advantage it gives me pleasure to attend and enjoy the game, even if i get incredible results sometimes, the extra geen is also good
    IImaestroII likes this.

I dont want to go through the + or - of watching a game .... all I just want to say is that when the managers of a football game start discussing the idea of the benefits of watching a football match or disadvantages of watching his team : , know that this game is programmed in a ridiculous unfair way..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The truth is that, is an optical effect. As u say, chances r the same, as attending or not, the Game can be in your favour, or against u.
    Perceptions. Lol
    It's the same way when in 'real life' I tune into a football game with 10 mins left and the team I wan't to lose always scores a goal and picks up points.
    As you say it's just perception, we notice 'bad' things far more than we notice 'good' things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12