Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    god i wish you all saw the match, so don't comment anymore about tactics... he had 4 animations all match, scored 3 goals. i had 71% possession and all the remaining chances, every single one missed. (and ffs it was 85 vs 111%, you tell me that if a 2* abandoned team plays with 3 strikers and i defend my 120% with 1 dc i should lose??? ffs be real). TACTICS/ARROWS/NOTHING matters when game decides you to lose. end of story
    I did not face a "troll" result in 3 seasons. I won 49 out of 49 this one and I do not think tomorrow's will be any different. You should start thinking about what you are doing instead of blaming the game. One thing is for sure broken, it's the tactic aspect of the game. I just do not care about it whatsoever any more. If things go wrong, change something but be sure of one thing; the game did "decide" you were going to lose. You lose and that's it. It happened to me too against good oppo.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I did not face a "troll" result in 3 seasons. I won 49 out of 49 this one and I do not think tomorrow's will be any different. You should start thinking about what you are doing instead of blaming the game. One thing is for sure broken, it's the tactic aspect of the game. I just do not care about it whatsoever any more. If things go wrong, change something but be sure of one thing; the game did "decide" you were going to lose. You lose and that's it. It happened to me too against good oppo.
    yes but how easy are the teams on your server,until such bad results happen to you your result have no bearing on other players servers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    yes but how easy are the teams on your server,until such bad results happen to you your result have no bearing on other players servers
    "troll" result is when you 're playing vs easy teams, lower q, not better than you
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    "troll" result is when you 're playing vs easy teams, lower q, not better than you
    yes i know that i'm on about the quality of teams hes playing to have 49 game winning run

Well if in real football, like in any league or competition, the predicted winnen also wins the game, then you don't have to play football no more...

Strange and suprising results do ooccur in any sport, so in that this game is realistic in a way too. I understand the dissapointment when it overcomes me or someone else when my team has better stats overall, still Barcelona, Real Madrd or any other topteam loses from time to time too against less starteams

It just happens

Damm bro.. what a bull**** result🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    Well if in real football, like in any league or competition, the predicted winnen also wins the game, then you don't have to play football no more...

Strange and suprising results do ooccur in any sport, so in that this game is realistic in a way too. I understand the dissapointment when it overcomes me or someone else when my team has better stats overall, still Barcelona, Real Madrd or any other topteam loses from time to time too against less starteams

It just happens
    I've heard this argument many times - it makes no sense at all.

#1 When teams lose to lesser opponents in real life it because the lesser team got their tactics right - defensively solid, exploited their opponent's weaknesses etc. Ajax did not beat Real Madrid by NOT training and leaving their team without a manager on the sidelines.

#2 THIS IS NOT REAL FOOTBALL it's a videogame. You should be rewarded for the effort you put in. If you played a fighting game and you're told that regardless of what you do there is a 10% chance that you're going to lose, would you argue that that's okay because everyone loses a fight sometimes in real life?

I've never complained about losing a match to active managers, regardless of their teams' quality, but troll results should NEVER be defended.
    funker and maloukees like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerZed View Post

#1 When teams lose to lesser opponents in real life it because the lesser team got their tactics right - defensively solid, exploited their opponent's weaknesses etc. Ajax did not beat Real Madrid by NOT training and leaving their team without a manager on the sidelines.

#2 THIS IS NOT REAL FOOTBALL it's a videogame. You should be rewarded for the effort you put in. If you played a fighting game and you're told that regardless of what you do there is a 10% chance that you're going to lose, would you argue that that's okay because everyone loses a fight sometimes in real life?

I've never complained about losing a match to active managers, regardless of their teams' quality, but troll results should NEVER be defended.
    you're absolutely right, i said it myself many times... but they just don't understand... almost everybody in here is defending this broken game by means i just don't understand... i'm done arguing on this subject, i said what i had to say... they can do whatever they want
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerZed View Post

Nice points mate, Can't say better! Totally agree with what you said

Somehow previously this game was more like a counter-tactics strategy game. So it was really interesting to play it. Each tactic had its own counter-tactic so some matches were really turned to the competition of changing the tactics. And sometimes it was up to 10-15 times during the match when you had to change for formation in order to face the new formation and orders of your rival. No it's gone and formations have little impact on game but random has been moved to the first place. That means that playing with exactly the same opponent with the same formation and orders you can easily win the first game 4-1 and then lose 1-7 in the second game

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast