Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Rio - FULL-TIME!

I played the previous 2 KOH events but at this one I won't play.In the last KOH event I had to play with much better opponents and in the end I won the event.I lost a lot of time with that event.But now I'm done..I quit,cause I can't play with my 97% team against teams with 130,140,150%!!! It's not fair at all.
    I'll do the same thing at the next event if nothing won't change.Maybe I will never play any event..'till Nordeus will make a fair game and a fair event.
    Thanks!
    pjBS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BogdanM View Post
    I played the previous 2 KOH events but at this one I won't play.In the last KOH event I had to play with much better opponents and in the end I won the event.I lost a lot of time with that event.But now I'm done..I quit,cause I can't play with my 97% team against teams with 130,140,150%!!! It's not fair at all.
    I'll do the same thing at the next event if nothing won't change.Maybe I will never play any event..'till Nordeus will make a fair game and a fair event.
    Thanks!
    Nothing about this game is fair, even if all 140/150 % would play against each other in same KOTH and only one would win. That would not be fair also, cause they all train and spend much more time in this game than teams 100% and they dont win trophies, so what is fair. I would say RANDOM quallity and random levels, but all they care is money.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Nothing about this game is fair, even if all 140/150 % would play against each other in same KOTH and only one would win. That would not be fair also, cause they all train and spend much more time in this game than teams 100% and they dont win trophies, so what is fair. I would say RANDOM quallity and random levels, but all they care is money.
    I don't agree that managers with 150% team deserve more trophies than 90 or 100 teams.
    I also train a lot and spend a lot of time per day,but the difference is that they are doing this for more seasons then I do,they are tanking.
    And I think would be fair if the tankers will play each other.
    Now when I play with 90 against 150 it's like is playing FCSB from Romania,or Girona/Spal..against Real Madrid/Liverpool,Bayern Munchen...

Tanking is biggest problem in T11, but @MNK Kaskada is right about players who build in fair way their teams. So in my opinion Nordeus should resolve first tanking problem and after that make random quality draw.
    pjBS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    What a load of rubbish.Getting a team to 140 or 150% has very little to do with training and more to do with spending money ,real money. Fair ,you wouldnt know the meaning of fair to be honest with these statements you make here.

As for this event ,played it last night ,won a few trophies and sat at the top of the table ( no mean feat considering every other team is at least 10% with many more than 20% better than my team) when I went to bed at midnight with only 3 hours of the event day left so I figured I might just finish in the top 3 and collect some prizes ,I mean it was midnight in midweek so who out of the 10 managers would be still playing at that time of night. Woke up this morning to discover I had been pushed down to 7th and get sweet fa. So I check the supposed countries these other managers are located at , guess what I am at least 3 hours east of the nearest one to me so midnight to me is 9pm or earlier to the other managers.

Fair ? Get stuffed with this event ,its just another Nordeus cock up that shows they really dont give a toss enough to even think things through properly and create decent and fair events for all managers.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    What a load of rubbish.Getting a team to 140 or 150% has very little to do with training and more to do with spending money ,real money. Fair ,you wouldnt know the meaning of fair to be honest with these statements you make here.
    To spending real money is a fair way to play this game (stupid in my opinion, but really fair). You buy your trophies and real football works in this way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Jecny? 5 almost 6 stars, or 6 almost 7?

2 different screens = 2 different ratings?

Almost as if the engine is bouncing between normal competitions and trying to compensate like in associations.

bugged up, as all TE is

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post

As for this event ,played it last night ,won a few trophies and sat at the top of the table ( no mean feat considering every other team is at least 10% with many more than 20% better than my team) when I went to bed at midnight with only 3 hours of the event day left so I figured I might just finish in the top 3 and collect some prizes ,I mean it was midnight in midweek so who out of the 10 managers would be still playing at that time of night. Woke up this morning to discover I had been pushed down to 7th and get sweet fa. So I check the supposed countries these other managers are located at , guess what I am at least 3 hours east of the nearest one to me so midnight to me is 9pm or earlier to the other managers.

Fair ? Get stuffed with this event ,its just another Nordeus cock up that shows they really dont give a toss enough to even think things through properly and create decent and fair events for all managers.
    Quote Originally Posted by BogdanM View Post
    I don't agree that managers with 150% team deserve more trophies than 90 or 100 teams.
    I also train a lot and spend a lot of time per day,but the difference is that they are doing this for more seasons then I do,they are tanking.
    And I think would be fair if the tankers will play each other.
    Now when I play with 90 against 150 it's like is playing FCSB from Romania,or Girona/Spal..against Real Madrid/Liverpool,Bayern Munchen...
    Yes it is a rubish, but for someone only KOTH. In my case no metter what quallity my team is opponents are 140-160% (League, Cup, CL, SL, SC). That is how I play for last 4 years. You should concider yourself lucky winning any trophy with a team 5-6 stars. I spend only for 100 tokens to buy myself AC Milan jersey back in the days when we didnt have extra tokens from asso. Spending money ahahaha speaking bull**** you dont know nothing about.

Dreamer
    found it easier playing this KOTH as your playing same teams over and over, but the matches are being marred by almost same script each and every time same players being yellow carded,same players being red carded,same players being injured almost every game
    as an experiment i played same side 3 times yes it cost me tokens but in all 3 matches same player was yellow carded 2 ended in penalties given to oppo i lost 2 matches were penalty was scored , third game i changed side about slightly yet still same player yellow carded i won that match but same issues as noted below
    I've also stopped subbing players during match untill almost last 5 mins left as almost every time during match another player has been injured or sent off in some cases the player i sub has been the injured player

Pufff....

I played an alarm for an emblem I wouldn't use, every five days and two hours. All opponents are active and half stronger than me but I finally bought 25 trophies

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast