Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Rio - FULL-TIME!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    man when is it starting ...and its gmt time to start

The King of Rio kicks off tomorrow at 8pm CEST. And also make sure to update the game to the latest version in order to be able to play the event.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Agree, I really like associations and it’s really the only way we can play alongside friends at the moment
    While thinking about retiring my team,association gave my team a new chance to keep on this game

BUT: associations have been destroyed by:

1) Relegating negotiations at last week of the season (mutants keep on existing ,while normal managers are discouraged to buy 5 stars players next
    to season rollover) .

2) allowing entering reserves to have lowest opponent at the draw of tournments (if I'm 80%,why should I have a 50% opponent having all 9 stars players as reserves?)
    pjBS and dominiclhouvum like this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Challenge is live now!

Good luck to all qualified Managers!

Apprentice
    can not scroll down on pc (chrome) and see who is in my group/select them to play against.....please look into asap....

How does the draw work? It seems rather unfair that all but one of my opponents are 10-50% better than me.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur United View Post
    How does the draw work? It seems rather unfair that all but one of my opponents are 10-50% better than me.
    Same here and my team is at 101% now

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Challenge is live now!

Good luck to all qualified Managers!
    I am losing my most important games with every new update, and in the middle of the season. Could developers concider to update game last day of season or first day of new season? I am not imagining things there, I am 8 years playing every day, every update and I start losing my games for no reasons. Get that to devs.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Challenge is live now!
    ood luck to all qualified Managers!
    What the **** the opp are 50%higher

This competition is so tough. I have zero hope for top 3. Getting the emblem might be possible but it will be very challenging. I expected tougher opponents but when you have simply no chance, its just boring and not worth playing. Maybe take it down a notch for the next KOTH. Normal players should have a chance too, not just tankers or token buyers.
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    This competition is so tough. I have zero hope for top 3. Getting the emblem might be possible but it will be very challenging. I expected tougher opponents but when you have simply no chance, its just boring and not worth playing. Maybe take it down a notch for the next KOTH. Normal players should have a chance too, not just tankers or token buyers.
    it's an event made for tankers, so they could add another 8* player to their squad. simply as that. normal players have 0 chances. especially when i try 3 times with lower quality teams and lose all matches. pure trash event.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast