Page 40 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nothing worse when youve had hundreds of T in the account and the number drops to 0 or close to 0. I'm on 473T at the moment. I buy greens every batch of 50 when they run out, I think I'm on the middle of my 5th batch.

Currently training 3 players now, waiting for Ramirez tomorrow from injury and also possibly our U21 player on Wednesday. Hopefully its someone I need.

Haha, yeah that's true! I had 9 players at PT since Sunday. 2 of them are finito and 5 of them are missing a couple of SKP to became 7* again. The 19yr olds are on the "half-way" to became 8*. I will check tomorrow, if the scoutlist suck then I will let them develop/grow naturally, but if I get 2 or 3 good scouts then I'm gonna purchase another 500T and save the rest for next season. 500T is around 325SEK, and for that I can buy a movie ticket, popcorn/soda and a burger king meny... Also I found out that buying Tokens through "Super rewards" are profitable then buying them through the IOS-device/centili or facebook.

I also realized that I didn't use the "invitation offers", like invite a friend or two/your friend won a game/your friend closed a deal/your friend won managed to sell 6000tickets etc etc.. Not a bid deal but not bad either. Gonna create a 2nd account now
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    We missed our cup match thanks to coach Mad's wife going on a shopping rampage until late.

Manuel WTF. 1 - 3 New Team

Weirdly enough we easily won away with our Diamond crushing his 4-1-1-2-2 formation for 1-3. Like the first leg, we confortably went 0-3 and conceided a goal at 89'.

Scorers: O.Hutton (32'), J.Romer (36'), T.Becker (64'), T.Vila (89').
    MoM: J.Ross (8), New Team.

Afterthoughts

1) We won easily even tho playing away against the manager himself, full stadium and 4 supporters. We held 48% possession anyways.
    2)We MUST acquire a new scout GK. Price scored 5 again and i wouldnt be surprised if their goal was a usual distance shoot where he failed.
    3)Julian Ross, our late 24yo scout, q 50, seems to be the right choiche despite his age: 8 scored, and 3 assists from him on those 3 goals.
    4)The other scout we're PTing, Romer, scored a goal and a 8 rating aswell.
    5)PT resumed immediatly.
    I hope she didn't hear that

Anyway back to the game, your newly purchased scouts seems to do fine, right? And about that rate5 GK, was he a former scout or something you bought on the TM? Lately I had some issues with players bought from the TM, but never with the scouts...don´t know why. The only player that got a rate5 last season was a scout that I bougt in the middle of the season (DR/DMR, Darijo Srna). But 2 games later he suddenly got a rate8 and now he is a standard rate7.

Also my 3rd 19yr old MC (6*) played badly one season, but then when I played him next to a playmaker his ratings went up, from 5-6 to 7-8. He scored a couple of times as well.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Haha, yeah that's true! I had 9 players at PT since Sunday. 2 of them are finito and 5 of them are missing a couple of SKP to became 7* again. The 19yr olds are on the "half-way" to became 8*. I will check tomorrow, if the scoutlist suck then I will let them develop/grow naturally, but if I get 2 or 3 good scouts then I'm gonna purchase another 500T and save the rest for next season. 500T is around 325SEK, and for that I can buy a movie ticket, popcorn/soda and a burger king meny... Also I found out that buying Tokens through "Super rewards" are profitable then buying them through the IOS-device/centili or facebook.

I also realized that I didn't use the "invitation offers", like invite a friend or two/your friend won a game/your friend closed a deal/your friend won managed to sell 6000tickets etc etc.. Not a bid deal but not bad either. Gonna create a 2nd account now
    Oh Referals? You don't get that many T in all honesty and it will take you a long time to actually get them, but if you want the T then its probably worth it in the long run, It's T remember and we usually do what we can to get T.

Why does Miku always get injured often in PT, another injury, 7 days, so thats 15 reds gone. Soon I may need to buy a batch of reds with T, but I don't want to that because sometimes we feel like its a waste of T.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

kicked out of the cup early this year, yet I still wonder why I keep playing this game after all the **** it puts me through.

first leg (home):
    I have 61% possession, shoot 14 times only 5 on target.
    he has only 39% possession yet manages to shoot 15 shots on goal and 9 on target.
    I manage to score 2 late goals (min 80 and 83) after he leads 2-0.
    also, he's not watching the match, I do and have full capacity (13% bonus).
    yet I still struggle to get a freaking tie.

second leg (away):
    7th minute, my best player injured out of nowhere (happened on the most important match of last season too).
    you can see the BIG quality difference in the picture from the first match.
    I shoot 17 times towards goal, ONLY 4 ON TARGET.
    he shoots 14 times, 10 ON TARGET.
    scores 2 goals within 5 minutes (52 and 57), I score from a corner on 65th minute.
    possession 52-48.

TOP ELEVEN, WHERE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
    Last edited by Maor23; 05-06-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Addicted
    exactly the position I need, MR/AMR:

How many Tokens will it be?^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    kicked out of the cup early this year, yet I still wonder why I keep playing this game after all the **** it puts me through.

first leg (home):
    I have 61% possession, shoot 14 times only 5 on target.
    he has only 39% possession yet manages to shoot 15 shots on goal and 9 on target.
    I manage to score 2 late goals (min 80 and 83) after he leads 2-0.
    also, he's not watching the match, I do and have full capacity (13% bonus).
    yet I still struggle to get a freaking tie.

second leg (away):
    7th minute, my best player injured out of nowhere (happened on the most important match of last season too).
    you can see the BIG quality difference in the picture from the first match.
    I shoot 17 times towards goal, ONLY 4 ON TARGET.
    he shoots 14 times, 10 ON TARGET.
    scores 2 goals within 5 minutes (52 and 57), I score from a corner on 65th minute.
    possession 52-48.

TOP ELEVEN, WHERE IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.
    If you stop paying attention to statistics, things get easier to swallow (no pun intended). Seriously, they have the stats all wrong, I never try to analyze that; it's not like Football Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    If you stop paying attention to statistics, things get easier to swallow (no pun intended). Seriously, they have the stats all wrong, I never try to analyze that; it's not like Football Manager.
    yea I know, just wanted to make a point. I watched both matches and the bar was always at my favor, I was one-on-one with the GK for 5 times each match without scoring a goal from it.
    I don't really care about the statistics, but it proves my point.

anyway, whatever, will concentrate on the CL and league.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    We missed our cup match thanks to coach Mad's wife going on a shopping rampage until late.

Manuel WTF. 1 - 3 New Team

Weirdly enough we easily won away with our Diamond crushing his 4-1-1-2-2 formation for 1-3. Like the first leg, we confortably went 0-3 and conceided a goal at 89'.

Scorers: O.Hutton (32'), J.Romer (36'), T.Becker (64'), T.Vila (89').
    MoM: J.Ross (8), New Team.

Afterthoughts

1) We won easily even tho playing away against the manager himself, full stadium and 4 supporters. We held 48% possession anyways.
    2)We MUST acquire a new scout GK. Price scored 5 again and i wouldnt be surprised if their goal was a usual distance shoot where he failed.
    3)Julian Ross, our late 24yo scout, q 50, seems to be the right choiche despite his age: 8 scored, and 3 assists from him on those 3 goals.
    4)The other scout we're PTing, Romer, scored a goal and a 8 rating aswell.
    5)PT resumed immediatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I hope she didn't hear that

Anyway back to the game, your newly purchased scouts seems to do fine, right? And about that rate5 GK, was he a former scout or something you bought on the TM? Lately I had some issues with players bought from the TM, but never with the scouts...don´t know why. The only player that got a rate5 last season was a scout that I bougt in the middle of the season (DR/DMR, Darijo Srna). But 2 games later he suddenly got a rate8 and now he is a standard rate7.

Also my 3rd 19yr old MC (6*) played badly one season, but then when I played him next to a playmaker his ratings went up, from 5-6 to 7-8. He scored a couple of times as well.
    He is a scout from 2 seasons ago, being it the 3rd now. First one he performed good while second rated 5-4-5 and so on. This season he started again with two 5. I reckon i shouldnt bother if it wasnt a keeper, but getting goals every match with a 4 back + DMC happens to me only when my keeper scores under 6. I had scouts too performing bad mid season (seems that if you acquire them late they dont integrate much) but usually the next one they perform amazingly. Stein is a good example for me. Scoring 4,5 avg last mid season and now getting 7 and 8 first two matches. Ross v1 did the same season 3d being rated 8,5 avg the next season. I defe want a DR/DMR and maybe a new MC from scout list, but only providing nearing 50Q and with a half useful SA. I got Flanagan which could be Q43 already and even 45+ if i didn t teach him DEFENSIVE WALL Sa, but inll probay park in reserves him again rhe whole season to PT him qithout assigning any skill point, by mext season he should be already half way to 7* and 21 yo. Same will be done for the young Q39 mc we acquired from TL this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    exactly the position I need, MR/AMR:

How many Tokens will it be?^^
    30 Tokens?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Breakin News:

The journalist of all over the area have tried, without much success, to sneak in New Team's newly developed facility, known as NT Lab, for the two past days, in order to uncover the truth behind the new super-secret training method that Coach Mad had thought about for the ongoing season. They weren't able tho to unveal his secrets nor to have success into noticing the results that said training is bringing on the players. After the Press' insistances, Coach Mad has agreed to a press conference where he finally shown something to his followers (forum users ). Pityfully for the audience, tho, the show limited itself to the presentation of the New Team's Logo and Shirts for the 5th Season:

So for now, New Team's training from hell is , and most probably will be untill its end, still unaccessible.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-06-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    shwanko07 likes this.