Page 72 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    RAGE QUIT!!!
    I just gone out with a 1-3 loss in a Cup match!!! They are playing on 4-2-2-1-1 Eiffel Tower formation. While I do this because I asked for a tactics and no one seems to even care about me!!! Why are you leaving me alone!!!
    Says in your signature your boycotting the cup, job done

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats okay I would say, I'd go to KO R28 and a bit further for a 18 year old 5* 4/9 player thats a GK thats got the 1v1 stopper ability.

Wow... with all these 8* players at Balkan Boyz... Could there be a possiblity we may see a 9* player at Balkan Boyz one day? Jovetic maybe?
    Well yeah, first I was quite unsure if I really needed him since I already had 2 GK's. But then I was checking both of them up, and both are currently 6* (Handanović has 21 unsigned SKP, so his near a 7*).. So it became clearly that I needed another one, especially since he is just 18yr old and Handanović is 23yr resp. Pletikosa at 25yr... Also, I more or likely "copy-pasted" Dynamo SWAG's "tacitcs". He bought Roman Bürki when he was 18yr old and PT:ed him to 8* (season in, season out).

I really hope so! Jovetić could be a 9* by the end of the season if he plays all 3 compet. games. But let's see, if I get some greenies left-over, why not?
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    And once again, we get "lucky" ..... Was up against this Russian guy "Malkanowich", but I bet him (like all others).... The TM was jacked with 5* (around 100-150players) and there was 3x18yr olds, but in position that we already have or need.

Anyway, since we already have 3x GK (Handanovic:6/7*, Pletikosa6* and now Begovic5/6*), I will just focus and PT Begović for the entire season and leave Handanović in the goal and Pletikosa as a backup. My goal is to PT Begović to 8*. This way, I will have Begović,Jovetić,Vranješ, Cana,Lulić, and Džeko as 8* this season and probably next season as well since I will NOT PT my currently 6* and 7* (rather buy a scout or two, near -9).

This is also our last buy for this season. We have now 14,8M on the account and that will do just fine for all the expenses + stadium upgrade. Have 200T + 200 green boosters on the account (but will probably need more boosters).

am one level higher (lvl 6)
    and i can tell you 7m for 44 QT is not a fast trainer , you will need to consume 150% more compared to someone at 11m
    am telling you based on my experience
    you need to aime at players around 10m for 44QT
    best of luck
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Says in your signature your boycotting the cup, job done
    I'm just try to give it all...as I gamble and keep the players' morale up...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

beat my opponent 1-2 away in cup today was 5 points QT higher and had even someone supporting him
    felt good
    herdo likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

A last post before I head off .... Just watched D.S game in the CUP and I was a little bit surprised that he left out two of his best strikers (Bale and Zuber). He got a 3-3 draw, but a win is way better to prefer.

Also, early on today he lost a league game against Burkan FC with 1 - 0.

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Well yeah, first I was quite unsure if I really needed him since I already had 2 GK's. But then I was checking both of them up, and both are currently 6* (Handanović has 21 unsigned SKP, so his near a 7*).. So it became clearly that I needed another one, especially since he is just 18yr old and Handanović is 23yr resp. Pletikosa at 25yr... Also, I more or likely "copy-pasted" Dynamo SWAG's "tacitcs". He bought Roman Bürki when he was 18yr old and PT:ed him to 8* (season in, season out).

I really hope so! Jovetić could be a 9* by the end of the season if he plays all 3 compet. games. But let's see, if I get some greenies left-over, why not?
    Let me tell you, It's like hell trying to PT a player from 8* to 9* you need something like 4 greens for every skill point, A 8* player would only get 15-20 skill points through natural growth in a season and many MOTM awards are important for a high quality players development.

Once you get a 9* player... (or 2) It's a great feeling.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-08-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    RAGE QUIT!!!
    I just gone out with a 1-3 loss in a Cup match!!! They are playing on 4-2-2-1-1 Eiffel Tower formation. While I do this because I asked for a tactics and no one seems to even care about me!!! Why are you leaving me alone!!!

BTW. I'm still in cup boycott mode...

Another news is that I just sold JUSTIN BIEBER!!!

For me... Justin Bieber should have no place in Top Eleven, If someone buys a Justin Bieber, then I'm getting a Ashley Tisdale and a Miley Cyrus.
    Gamer_X likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Just lost 1-0 away in the Cup to a seemingly inactive LVL7 team. Frustration, irritation and probably a bit of constipation for the team, fans and management. Doesn't look like I'll be heading to Old Trafford for that job just yet.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Let me tell you, It's like hell trying to PT a player from 8* to 9* you need something like 4 greens for every skill point, A 8* player would only get 15-20 skill points through natural growth in a season and many MOTM awards are important for a high quality players development.
    Is it a good idea to use personal trainer in that instance then, going from 8* to 9*? I know it's bad otherwise..