Page 75 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Returns 109T (118.75T for win - 10T on the Papaleo special.) Rounded up to the next T. So 59T profit for you... lol

Is it me or are VIDEOS back? I watched a dozen this morning for 12 greens and I just watched 6 before to get 6 reds.
    Since I started buying tokens, the videos on FB and T11 site has decreased. The IOS application and Tapjoy su*ck as well. Anti-Scandinavian discrimination on the agenda?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Miku, Miku, Mikuuuuuu..... What do I get for guessing right? ... A minimum win with 1 away goal isn't bad, and despite if it ended 0 - 1 or 0 - 3 you only get 3points. And perhaps this was a more psychological win for you, since the pressure is at Takis in this moment.
    Miku was singing... It's easy as 123 after scoring the early winner in that early big game of this season. I pushed the player to 123 Quality just before this game... Oh and now after that game PT has resumed at July Fourth.

But I will tell you, that game against Takis was anything but easy as 123 we had to work hard for that.

Weve played 4 friendlies against our fodder teams and we got the full 4 reds for the games, our facilities generate 7 reds and 7 greens tomorrow, so things are looking up again on the reds stock BUT we lose 15 tomorrow on Seaman.

We have 5 options tomorrow...

Bring Papaleo back for 5 reds
    Play Zidane with Michu
    Play Crawford with Michu
    Play Miku OOP with Michu
    Play Michu as a lone striker

We face a 102Q team that play 4-1-4-1 tomorrow and that can be a 'Horrible' formation to break down. CL group game looks simple enough against a 97Q team that play an unusual 3N-2DMC-4-1 formation.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-08-2013 at 07:23 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Since I started buying tokens, the videos on FB and T11 site has decreased. The IOS application and Tapjoy su*ck as well. Anti-Scandinavian discrimination on the agenda?
    There wasn't that many videos for the last couple of weeks until the last 2 or 3 days, I'm not complaining, the more videos, the more PT for us and the more chance we can win the league and CL this season.
    Ljepoje likes this.

My black wednesday...interrupted my series of 47 league games unbeaten

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post

Ahh, this is sad, especially the 1th game. C'mon man? Did you lose your focus and looking at the girl instead of the game?

But then, in the 2nd game your opponent "countered" your formation pretty damn good. He probably "motivated" the DL-ML + DR-MR .. That's how Dynamo SWAG plays season in - season out. And if I'm not misstaken, you and @FCBarcelona play quite similar (don't know if he left the forum or quitted playing the game), but he suffered and went on the same misstakes as you did in the CUP as well.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Ahh, this is sad, especially the 1th game. C'mon man? Did you lose your focus and looking at the girl instead of the game?

But then, in the 2nd game your opponent "countered" your formation pretty damn good. He probably "motivated" the DL-ML + DR-MR .. That's how Dynamo SWAG plays season in - season out. And if I'm not misstaken, you and @FCBarcelona play quite similar (don't know if he left the forum or quitted playing the game), but he suffered and went on the same misstakes as you did in the CUP as well.
    I will not give up at all. It always happens in a bad day ... thankfully for the league and took place in the second round. It was not until the beginning of the season will go on to new victories But I have problems with injuries, the injured, Xavi and LEWANDOWSKI: ( (both were injured in 6 days)

Miku was singing... It's easy as 123 after scoring the early winner in that early big game of this season. I pushed the player to 123 Quality just before this game... Oh and now after that game PT has resumed at July Fourth.

But I will tell you, that game against Takis was anything but easy as 123 we had to work hard for that.

Weve played 4 friendlies against our fodder teams and we got the full 4 reds for the games, our facilities generate 7 reds and 7 greens tomorrow, so things are looking up again on the reds stock BUT we lose 15 tomorrow on Seaman.

We have 5 options tomorrow...

Bring Papaleo back for 5 reds
    Play Zidane with Michu
    Play Crawford with Michu
    Play Miku OOP with Michu
    Play Michu as a lone striker

We face a 102Q team that play 4-1-4-1 tomorrow and that can be a 'Horrible' formation to break down. CL group game looks simple enough against a 97Q team that play an unusual 3N-2DMC-4-1 formation.
    I told you he would score, it's that kind of players that "step up" when the rest don't, players that have that x-tra in the end. But I know what you mean. Also, after you done with the PT on a player and you expect a result or a good performance in return, and when it does payoff - you feel that all investments (Tokens and all the time you put down) is all worth it.

When it comes to the 4-1-4-1 formation, the 4-2N-2W-2 was proven quite effective for me. Beat FC Kula twice with that formation (league and CL Final game last season).

Yeah I played a friendly today with all of my bench players and the 19yr olds I bought yesterday and today just to get a couple of xtra boosters. Since I was short for a DR, I played my 2nd GK (Pletikosa) in that role .. But he did fine and we won with 7 - 0 (All goals scored and assisted by Džeko,Olić + 1 goal from Cana)... Will probably try and buy a older DR (+30) tomorrow morning since I need to spare Srna for the CUP and CL games. Don't wanna risk any of my 1th line-up player in a friendly.

There wasn't that many videos for the last couple of weeks until the last 2 or 3 days, I'm not complaining, the more videos, the more PT for us and the more chance we can win the league and CL this season.
    Yeah, for sure. Some xtra booster wouldn't harm, especially when you have a PT session. But I experienced that when I'm in town, then a couple of vids pop up on my IOS, but when I'm at home - nothing! So it's probably because of the geographical area.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

The WIDE diamond is KILLED by 3N-5-2 flat.

I will not give up at all. It always happens in a bad day ... thankfully for the league and took place in the second round. It was not until the beginning of the season will go on to new victories But I have problems with injuries, the injured, Xavi and LEWANDOWSKI: ( (both were injured in 6 days)
    LewanGolski injured? Ay ay, that's bad. You don't get any videos through FB, no? Did you ask MDKII about that issue? You could buy red packs, but then again - you risk to get another injury later on that evening. Happens to me all the time, you heal 1 at the morning but get another 1 injured later that evening.. It's like a recycle path.

But why don't you play with DR-DL? You don't need that DMC anyway (that is if not the opponent plays with a AMC). Or you could use AMC-ST-ST instead of 3 strikers?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Harrogate town are doing well. Been left on auto pilot last season and won the league easy.
    Ljepoje likes this.