Page 101 of 227 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    After 5 matches, our league looks like this
    Attachment 6431
    If you continue to score goals at the rate your currently scoring at in the league, you will score 172 goals in the league this season.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If you continue to score goals at the rate your currently scoring at in the league, you will score 172 goals in the league this season.
    My record is 148... Everyone in my league is pretty much inactive or semi active. Emre FC is the only decent player with some scouts but he missed promotion, however his asymmetric formation is proving to be a threat.

We have not lost a game so far... hard cup opponent tomorrow with some 8* players but hopefully we can come away with something.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

My record is 148... Everyone in my league is pretty much inactive or semi active. Emre FC is the only decent player with some scouts but he missed promotion, however his asymmetric formation is proving to be a threat.

We have not lost a game so far... hard cup opponent tomorrow with some 8* players but hopefully we can come away with something.
    As you may well know, I've got good competitors in this seasons league, Mehmet and Takis, Mehmets Quality is 104.4 but without some 3*/4* reserves he would have a quality that would be closer to Takis. They play each other at Takis tomorrow evening after I've played cake. I've got a hospice full of injuries at the moment and I don't really want to spend reds for the time being.

I get this strange feeling where one of these teams could turn me over for the title this season, where one or both of these teams could record a series of 'lucky' results like 1-0 or 2-1 etc against the other teams in the league this season. Other than these 2 teams nobody else now is seen as a challenger as the top 3 now are looking to break away from the pack.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

After 5 matches, i'm the third from the bottom AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    As you may well know, I've got good competitors in this seasons league, Mehmet and Takis, Mehmets Quality is 104.4 but without some 3*/4* reserves he would have a quality that would be closer to Takis. They play each other at Takis tomorrow evening after I've played cake. I've got a hospice full of injuries at the moment and I don't really want to spend reds for the time being.

I get this strange feeling where one of these teams could turn me over for the title this season, where one or both of these teams could record a series of 'lucky' results like 1-0 or 2-1 etc against the other teams in the league this season. Other than these 2 teams nobody else now is seen as a challenger as the top 3 now are looking to break away from the pack.
    Sounds like it's one of the toughest seasons since the PT era began. Quality will show in the end and you will win. I remeber being 3rd in L2 after 5 games in what was my worst start to the season.. but turned the season round with some wins and won the league
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    When is the best time to renew player's contract?

Let the player's contract expired and renew at the start of the season? (save 1 more season) or renew when the player is 1 year left ('?' mark in the contact detail?

Thanks

5 games, 5 w's. Only jumped into the game mid last 1st season and only finished 5th. I felt a little robbed in the last few matches, the team that won the league lost all of their last 5 matches, and I beat them twice. Last game for me was a decider for 3rd, but because of surrounding results, and my loss, I finish 5th - every team above me I beat ... go figure.

Now I'm on 5 in a row, looking real strong. The teams around me don't seem to be putting the effort in, either that or I'm too addicted. Constantly checking and upgrading/training my team, making sure to rest the tired players and pump har on the fit ones in training. I have brought a few players from 2 star league 1, to 5-6 star league 2, without purchase. Though I have spent a bit on cash and medics.

I pity the fool matched with me in my league next

A cousin of mine is at level 5, he's doing alright up there, his team looks way fancier than mine. In the first friendly against him, before I knew wtf I was at, he beat me 7-1 - I've set up a few friendlieswith his team since and learnt each time. The other day it was 0-2, tonight 3-4 - I was ahead twice, and he grabbed it withhis 6-7 star players in the last minute ... c*** ... lol

After 5 matches, our league looks like this
    Attachment 6431
    dv8r you play on TEFM site on android?

Addicted
    Hmm, there is something wrong with my regeneration. I trained my players down to 55-59% yesterday, cause there was no game for 24h. now with 9h left till the game, my players are at 95-99%. In other words: i got 15% too much

Anyone with the same 'problem'?^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Hmm, there is something wrong with my regeneration. I trained my players down to 55-59% yesterday, cause there was no game for 24h. now with 9h left till the game, my players are at 95-99%. In other words: i got 15% too much

Anyone with the same 'problem'?^^
    I wish lol