Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Season 121 - Are you ready?

VIP
    Just wanted to repeat once more... NORDEUS DEVELOPERS ARE IDIOTS!!!

Against 39% weaker team... My team's average rating 7.59, opponent's 6.83... 7 of 11 on target saved by a 60% strong GK???

P.S. Oppo's rating is 6.73, btw.........................

Season 121 - Are you ready?-1szzzzzzzz.jpgSeason 121 - Are you ready?-1szzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 07-31-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Hey mate, your logic to compare avg rates is wrong. Even if one team has lower rates, one player can make the difference. A GK for example or Lucas Moura of Tottenham vs Ajax
    Nick Lizas likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Hey mate, your logic to compare avg rates is wrong. Even if one team has lower rates, one player can make the difference. A GK for example or Lucas Moura of Tottenham vs Ajax
    Mate, Tottenham is far from being 39% weaker team than Ajax... And this is not something that happens once in 20-30 games... This happens on daily basis...
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Nouvion FC started the day with an away trip to the team at the bottom of their Champions League Group and registered a 7-0 win helped along by a Yala Johnson hat-trick, the young striker easing past the 100 goals for the club mark. Some substitute and reserve players on the team sheet for the evening match against a low-placed low-Quality side in the League, Nouvion taking it easy as they overcame a stubborn Goalkeeper 3-0.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-11.jpg

Nouvion FC are handily placed in third, three points behind the leaders with a visit to 2nd place in the offing tomorrow.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-l08-league-r09-top.jpg

...and they have the upper hand in the battle for the top of their CL Group; the last match is hosting the 2nd place team, but they'd have to lose by 3 goals to relinquish top spot.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-champ-groups-h-gr5.jpg
    Som Htoung likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Desert Rats FC also had a good day at the office, with a good win in the Champions League and a more difficult affair in the League.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-11.jpg

The Rats sit pretty three points ahead in the League, with the 2nd place team the visitors tomorrow evening

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-l39-league-r09-top.jpg

...and have top place in their Champions League Group sewn up

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-champ-group-h-gr5.jpg
    Som Htoung likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Today was not a good day for Nouvion FC. First, at home in the Cup, against a +10Q team, they went 1-0 and 2-1 up but eventually lost 2-4 to endanger their chances of going further in the competition. Then late this afternoon in the League, away against 2nd place but 6%Q better, both sides struggled to take control but eventually had to settle for a goalless draw.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-12.jpg
    Som Htoung likes this.

Still unbeaten after 22 games, and my GK still didn't concede any goal
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-123.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Day 13 , so far so good.
    1st in CL group, secure playing at Cup semifinals

Season 121 - Are you ready?-season-stats-d13.jpg
    [stevan]99 and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    My team at 98%, opponent at 29%... It's scripting in attack and we can't score more than 5... Opponent runs a counter attack and misses... Three of my defenders got rating 6 at the end, just because of that single counter attack... 2* striker got rating 7.1, and 6* DC got rating 6.0... And the worst thing of all, my best player scores hat-trick, he is Man of the Match, with rating 9.8, but his morale drops from the max, you fecking greedy idiots!!! And runner-up wins his game, he should lose 100%, just to stay close, because we play each other in rounds 13 and the last one... I hate this game more and more...

Season 121 - Are you ready?-1sww.jpgSeason 121 - Are you ready?-1swww.jpgSeason 121 - Are you ready?-1swwww.jpgSeason 121 - Are you ready?-1swwwww.jpgSeason 121 - Are you ready?-1swwwwww.jpg

VIP
    GK with reflexes of a dead horse and concentration of a junkie in abstinence saves 7 of 10 and 3 penalties!!! GFY retards!!!

Season 121 - Are you ready?-1swwwwwww.jpgSeason 121 - Are you ready?-1swwwwwwww.jpgSeason 121 - Are you ready?-1swwwwwwwww.jpgSeason 121 - Are you ready?-1swwwwwwwwww.jpgSeason 121 - Are you ready?-1swwwwwwwwwww.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast