Dreamer
    Couple of surprises this season
    4th in the league๐Ÿ˜‚
    Still in CL ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    The only non surprised thingy
    out of cup competition
    At least slightly than last season atm ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Cheers

Desert Rats FC have had some difficult League matches in the past couple of days. Yesterday they struggled to a 3-2 win over the -16%Q 6th place team, and today the 5th place team, 10%Q poorer, held them to a 0-0 draw and thus their lead in the League was trimmed to 3 points. In the Champions League today, they met a friend in an age-old rivalry and, starting -10%Q on their opponent, lost 1-2. At least the Rats have an away goal to carry forward, much good may it do them...

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-18-19.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-l39-league-r17-top.jpg

Nouvion FC
    are sweeping all before them at the moment, and they will need to in the League if they have any chance on overturning the 10 point advantage that the leaders have on them. In the Champions League, they put a tentative foot in the Semi-Finals with a 3-1 away win in their Quarter-Final 1st Leg match. A triplet of braces in the evening League match, the strike force registering one each as Nouvion scored seven against their hapless opponents...

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-19.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-l08-league-r17-top.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-09-2019 at 03:06 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

The footballing Gods deserted Nouvion FC as they lost two matches on the bounce for the first time ever, losing third place in the League after 4th place beat them, and having an 'It wasn't to be' moment, going out of the Cup at the Semi-Final stage.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-20.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Great season so far, my Mbapee is scoring 2.15 goals per match, maybe he will beat madflo top scorer of 122 games, still 14 games and 40 goals needed
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-2.jpg

Rookie
    I'm returning to the game after 2 seasons and I've got a new account. I was previously manager lvl 35 or so. Does anyone know why the special abilities on the squad list is not aligned? Anything to do with gameplay?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    I'm returning to the game after 2 seasons and I've got a new account. I was previously manager lvl 35 or so. Does anyone know why the special abilities on the squad list is not aligned? Anything to do with gameplay?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I have some of them like that too. I've not spotted why or found any ill effect on either the player or team performance...
    Rxcksss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Hmm plenty of reasons why we can lose a match or 3 in a row so its hard to pinpoint the exact cause. Hope alls well and your team is back on track!
    Thanks! Since then I've been doing pretty well. I qualified for the round of 16 of the champions league with 16 points and progressed to the q finals after winning in the round of 16 5-3 on aggregate against a higher rates team. I won the first leg of the q finals 3-0 and my match later shld send me thru to the semis. I am engaged in a 2-horse race in the league, both of us at 48 points after 19 games and at least 10 pts clear of the next team. However, the other team has a superior GD to me, but we have not met for the second time yet. Certainly doing much better than when I was stuck in the losing streak. Some great academy youth products and good signings and training regimes bolstered my form.

Hattrick of ma GK sub' Meyer, converting x3 FKs

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s121-meyer-gk-hattrick-fks2.jpg

I only had in the subs the GK and aml (Arguello and Casiraghi) as they got a rating decrease last match, expecting what happened,,, that the team would have a general rating decrease even facing a -40%

and is what has happened,

the idea is try to force now a increase for the upcoming match.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s121-meyer-gk-hattrick-fks2-ratings.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 08-10-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Desert Rats FC had good win over the bottom club in the League yesterday, but had a tougher match against 4th place today, shading the match with a first half penalty from striker Jan Michael Gonzales. In the Champions League, suspensions meant that they were had a bigger deficit in Quality to their opponents than in the 1st Leg, and rallied well to draw 2-2 but go out 3-4 on aggregate.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-20-21.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-season-stats-week-3.jpg

Nouvion FC were well into the goals today, and kept four clean sheets while they were at it. Right-winger Jose Libman racked up 7 goals in their first Associations match, and his opposite number on the left, Marcus Aguilar, managed a hat-trick in each of the matches as their Association reached the final 28 points to 1. Nouvion went through the motions in the Champions League, winning 2-0 in their 2nd Leg match to qualify for the Semi-Finals 5-1 on aggregate. The evening League match pitted them against the -20%Q 7th place team, so the Management sacrificed a couple of %Q and gave veteran winger Gary Sampson his 250th appearance for the club, and he reacted by bagging a brace to take his goal tally to 262 as Nouvion ran out 5-0 winners.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-21.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-season-stats-week-3.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

I guess this is the best season from last ~10. Keeping team fit so Nordeus will not have a chance to send me a lose from a 20% weaker. Managed to get away with 1-0, 2-1 from teams ~15 weaker than me.

and yes just beat the unbeaten series. Still long to go for Longest wining Streak..24
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast