Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The Masters of Europe Challenge - Full-Time

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    For me, 4 first teams were relatively easy. I was defeated by 5st team, I will not pay 10T just to play with teams whose quality are far above me.
    Same bro, with a 68% squad quite happy to win 1-0(with a pen) against 70% and 1-0 against 80%(extra time) while cruising past the first two 8-0 and 3-0. However the fifth one at 90% was too much and despite putting up a good fight I lost 1-0. I'm not paying to reenter there's no point and I have the jersey lol
    Grandef likes this.

Whoever makes the challenge and the level is an . I did finish the 5th town. And currently on 6th. But I feel so many people will not be able to have fun in this event unless they spend lots of tokens. And to be fair that 6 star player u get for free. Is rly not doing alot to boost my team anyways. So. Maybe try make a better event thst includes more people? This feels not fun at all
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-31-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Dreamer
    team 3 and 4 have stupid formations in mine

Famous
    So Ijust saw on facebook how you can get an easy draw... never crossed my mind......

Before you join the event sell all your players from your first team and put 1* players in it.... then join the event.......

After joining you buy your whole team again in the market.......

But for me that is not worth the efford it is allready hard enough to get good players in the market and besides everything I risk my League en Cup en CL for this?? becauase after buying new players the team always under perform the next match..

Getting along the players I guess...

I want more the titles then event like this

That's an old trick mate. I did it few times but now it's not worthy .
    You could buy a new team, 11 90% q players with 25-30 tokens.
    Now with those tokens you can buy 2, max 3 low q players.
    Also they increased the quality of the bots even if you have a very low q team.
    They read the Facebook too
    you know
    maloukees and nikolgiorgos like this.

Dreamer
    another non event to get you to buy and waste tokens and greens,why say the game has no impact on condition etc yet tell you to boost players condition and waste green maxing side out before match starts, yet again you reach a save point and always loose next game then have to use 10 ???? tokens to rejoin at least with KOTH you are playing real teams and oppos even if they are AI controlled
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    For me only a KOTH event is worth the afford..

Just play the games here until I lose and collect as much as greens as I can

today i take the jersey. I try the next games tomorrow

[Official] The Masters of Europe Challenge - Full-Time-67351521_2305205402933271_7171633590818570240_n.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    Relax people I also lost on penalties the second game, spend 3 tokens and got the jersey, after the lets learn and evolve

Its a nice initiative, and the pratice helped me on a great league result 6-1 agaist the 4th, of course he had a player sent out ate the 13th minute, penalty and i'm winning 2-0, for him its a troll result, but luck existis in real football it exists here too, love it or leave it

Another thing its kind of fair you play teams from 30% less strong to 30% stronger, imagine the chances of winning agaist a team 30% stronger is 10% it means 10% players will loose firts game and 10% of the ones that reach the final also win no matter how we think of it is fair...
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 07-30-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Another thing its kind of fair you play teams from 30% less strong to 30% stronger, imagine the chances of winning agaist a team 30% stronger is 10% it means 10% players will loose firts game and 10% of the ones that reach the final also win no matter how we think of it is fair...
    In terms of probability, if you are a normal team, the chance that you reach the final is very very small. I would assume that you can win 4 first teams easily. From the 5th to 9th (if I correctly remembered), they are stronger than yours (I don't exactly remember how much they are stronger). Now, for example each destination the quality increases 10% and like your assumption, the chance of winning a 30% stronger team is 10%. I made a similar assumption: the chance that you win a 10% stronger team is 30%, 20% stronger is 20%, 40% stronger is 5%, and 50 % stronger is 2.5%. You have 30% x 20% x 10% x 5 % = 0.03 % of chance to go to final, and 0.00075 % of chance to win this event.
    dominiclhouvum and pigeon92 like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast