Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dynamic Morale for next season

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Morale on fire has a specific duration (per matches)
    here the list
    1) Gaining a star (5* and more) > 2 to 5 matches
    2) A player learns new special ability >3
    3) New player in team > 3 matches
    4) Player assisted 3 goals >1
    5) Scoring hat trick >1
    6) Winning League/Cup/CL/SL > 3/2/3/2 matches
    7) Top assisted Top rated Top scorer in any competition >3

Now, what I don't know and I will ask is if the player returns to previous situation or he drops to Superb morale.

Example :
    A player is in Good morale. He scored 3 goals (1 match o.f.) or gain a star (2 matches o.f.).
    After that , will he return to Good morale (he had before) or to superb ?
    The last match of course affected his situation. If he didn't have any + action, had a mediocre performance or injury/card, he lost a lv.
    Very useful guide.
    My AML has been On Fire more than Superb the whole season thus far. He gained a new star, scored a hattrick twice, scored five goals in a game, and yesterday, scored four goals in another game. Fabulous.

Top Assistant gets an on fire morale.

Top Assistant to the Regional Manager?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Does anyone have a problem with keeping your bench players happy? No matter how many times I sub them in to start, sub them in mid-game, they seem to only want to be locked in at "good" morale and complain about playing time. I feel like this shouldn't be the case
    Yes I have had some, no matter what you do, they will stay at good, but I would assume that would change after they score a Garrick or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's getting damn hard to get the morale videos nowadays. 4-5 in the morning, then later in the day another 5-6. Left it for 24 hours, but still only got 6 in the morning and a few more later in the day...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max

Dynamic Morale for next season

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    It's getting damn hard to get the morale videos nowadays. 4-5 in the morning, then later in the day another 5-6. Left it for 24 hours, but still only got 6 in the morning and a few more later in the day...
    I can get 15 a day but I only get 15 simultaneously, I get them all at once, not in different sections of the day, lucky me, definitely my last season, I have played for 2 1/2 years on the game with 3 different accounts, I am bored of the game, I do not feel satisfied when I win anymore (I am not entitled I just do not enjoy winning trophies on the game anymore as it just boring) I have absolutely dominated my servers in the last 2 seasons so I am bored and want a real challenge and a trophy that feels deserved.

I have won 21 trophies on the game in 21 seasons overall, while playing the game on 3 different accounts.

10 leagues, 2 CL’s, 2 SL’s, 5 Cups and 2 Super Cups.

To me the game is boring and the effort I put in is too much, I will go for the Quadruple and then quit.

Even if I do not do it.

I have won 718 out of 854 matches I have managed on the game in total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Pires was so excited joining the club, that he got a red card in his first game
    Dynamic Morale for next season-pires-fire-red-card.jpg

vs an easy opponent in a dominated game
    Dynamic Morale for next season-pires-fire-red-card-game.jpg

I wonder what's the usefulness of On fire (except from barbecue maybe )
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max

Haha, that was quite funny, sometimes my players used to get so excited they would get injured on their first match.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-20-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pewarow737 View Post
    So in other words all players will lose a lot of morale boosters just to keep the team in shape
    Yes, but only when your team performs badly.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Yes, but only when your team performs badly.
    My team performed badly in defence in the last few games when I played. So they lost a few morales
    Last edited by Max; 11-20-2019 at 02:13 PM.

I swear , man...I don t touch the morale for the whole season it s fine, I touch it in the final game of the CL, I lose. I touch it now and I draw in the league, touch it= superb for everyone.
    Idk it it s pure coincidence but the better morale my players have, the ****ter they play.
    don t farm Morales, farm greens and money/reds.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast