Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dynamic Morale for next season

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Look, in this game you 're playing vs human opponents but also against the AI of the game too.
    The AI is trying to put obstacles, many times without any football logic (an injury of a player in morale on fire without oppo get any card, a yellow card when dominate a game vs an abandoned team, morale drop even if winning).
    You have to deal with it.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer

moral decreas needs more explanation from devoloper.

why morals are decreasing need to be explains better or focused by the dev team. im tired of my players losing moral after winning. by winning i mean scores like 5-0. Also my reserve and subs are losing moral for not playing 1 match ?? WTH?

isn't it suppose to be a team game. Like Mourinho said in his interview team comes first so if a 7* player needs to sit on the branch and the team wins should it effect his moral?? it should not.
    Dynamic Morale for next season-moral1.jpgDynamic Morale for next season-moral2.jpgDynamic Morale for next season-moral3.jpg
    khris likes this.

Dont waste time or blues/greens on reserves morale. My reserves only serve 1 purpose ,to help get 10's in training. If I have to use 1 then I will get him to good moral but thats it. Good moral is good enough to play with as well.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Dont waste time or blues/greens on reserves morale. My reserves only serve 1 purpose ,to help get 10's in training. If I have to use 1 then I will get him to good moral but thats it. Good moral is good enough to play with as well.
    you can go from poor to superb with 2 blue packs anyway, so why would you only take him to good?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Threads are merged again.
    Don't push your brain to understand how morale works.
    This thing was broken from the beginning of the game and still remains the same.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Banned
    Dynamic Morale for next season-4a68a5c9-b6bd-4bbc-891f-d6c7e249fef5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Edit: Nonnative English speaker detected. lol I usually like to embarrass myself.
    Last edited by The Mighty AGH; 01-26-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011