Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That's true. King of ... events always had the best game engine.
    Amazing, isn't it ?
    Yeah, but trolled officiall matches. In one day I lost 1:5 and 0:7, 12 goals against me in 1 day (never happened before).

Max
    I won the last king of the hill (king of Rio) by getting 18 out of my 22 trophies by playing the crap teams and then I played the harder teams and I got good results, I won the superstar player. Well done me.

I won the first stage here by doing exactly the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Did you ever wondered what happens if you have 9 trophies and your strongest opponent have 8, but he decide to play his game against you last minute of the day and he win. This happened to me on similiar event before and it is still not fixed, that guy tried several times to beat me and he finally did last minute and finished with 9 trophies, I had 8 (because he won his trophy back by beating me and won another in the same win - which is ridiculous to me). So I had 9 wins but 8 trophies, he had 9 wins and 9 trophies only because there was no more time for me to win my trophie back (that is a joke really).
    The spirit of the game is tactical you must do the same to him
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yeah, dirty trick. They need remove this trophy recovering thing (if it works this way).
    Its easy to agree and disagree with you, i agree since its really not fair, but the ideia of the game is really that one, os stealing the cup, and its really not meant to be a mano-a-mano as usually but to have more competition perhaps that was the motive for the 3 rounds we are facing instead of the two on the last event

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Yeah, but trolled officiall matches. In one day I lost 1:5 and 0:7, 12 goals against me in 1 day (never happened before).
    My version of most goals conceded in one day was around 7 I lost 0-5 at home, which is my heaviest ever home defeat, I have only lost 23 home games in my career out of 386, and I won 337 of them.

And I drew 2-2 in the Champions League and I won 4-0 in the league.

maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    My version of most goals conceded in one day was around 7 I lost 0-5 at home, which is my heaviest ever home defeat, I have only lost 23 home games in my career out of 386, and I won 337 of them.

And I drew 2-2 in the Champions League and I won 4-0 in the league.

I lost 5-0 for the first time in all my top career and got that Black Cat achievement for the first time in 4 years. That was in an association match, but given what I set tactically, I did not expect such a trashing. Given what I have been observing since my comeback (and also considering my limitations, so I am not fully blaming the game engine), I am sometimes lost on what to or or how to approach certain matches; sometimes I am clueless or in severe doubts because the engine makes flows in the other direction instead of the direction you worked on and set up. The game engine does not respond as expected and things look different from how it worked way back. I do not even feel in control of team like a manager should be, but I feel more like a supporter watching my team play in the stadium; I may instruct to do this, I may shout to do that, but the players do not seem to hear or care but they play like the engine planned. I am really struggling to find the football logic this engine uses. Maybe Lian should can send feedback to his colleagues concerning this area of the game, or maybe they already know about it but it was intended to be like this for whatever reasons, but if so, this is poor for a football management game as you would expect to be more in control of your team and have authority on them during matches. I sometimes feel it is more like roulette now, where you try cover most numbers on the chart, hoping that the ball will stop on one of them after the roulette is spun; it seems there is no control or any connection between you and the ball once it is spun.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-27-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I lost 5-0 for the first time in all my top career and got that Black Cat achievement for the first time in 4 years. That was in an association match, but given what I set tactically, I did not expect such a trashing. Given what I have been observing since my comeback (and also considering my limitations, so I am not fully blaming the game engine), I am sometimes lost on what to or or how to approach certain matches; sometimes I am clueless or in severe doubts because the engine makes flows in the other direction instead of the direction you worked on and set up. The game engine does not respond as expected and things look different from how it worked way back. I do not even feel in control of team like a manager should be, but I feel more like a supporter watching my team play in the stadium; I may instruct to do this, I may shout to do that, but the players do not seem to hear or care but they play like the engine planned. I am really struggling to find the football logic this engine uses. Maybe Lian should start sending feedback concerning this area of the game, or maybe they already know about it but it was intended to be like this for whatever reasons, but if so, this is poor for a football management game as you would expect to be more in control of your team and have authority on them during matches. I sometimes feel it is more like roulette now, where you try cover most numbers on the chart, hoping that the ball will stop on one of them after the roulette is spun; it seems there is no control or any connection between you and the ball once it is spun.
    I did not know that achievement can be unlocked by playing an association match...
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    I did not know that achievement can be unlocked by playing an association match...
    It can be done now, atleast in my account, as I earned 2 achievements (entourage and bad day) from association matches.
    lespa likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Just played the same team again only this time for free , surprise ,surprise a 5-0 win this time. Seriously Nordeus your not even putting in the effort anymore when your ripping us off.
    you clearly don't have a heartbeat unless you're connecting to the forum. you spend more time bull****ting on here and moaning and groaning and talking crap than i do playing top 11
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That's true. King of ... events always had the best game engine.
    Amazing, isn't it ?
    Considering I won 0:9 against 2% stronger team, can't say I agree

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast