Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How is that a sale?

How is that a sale?

As the tile says, how is that a sale? Basically, Nordeus is offering 100 packs of each (300 total) for an addition of about 20 USD, and it is even worst when you consider that you can get something like 1300T for about 100 USD on the browser platform.

I will be interested in sales if they are genuine, and secondly, if they come at the right time (that is, at end of month when money comes in).
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-29-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    julien12 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Already spotted here
    Bad marketing
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...rketing-5.html
    Tactician likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It is bad marketing indeed. If they offered 1000T and 100 green packs for say 70 USD, that is called a sale, and I would have bought if it came at the right time. This above one looks like a scam.
    julien12 likes this.

Famous
    To be fair to Nordeus they said a 'Unique Offer'.not a 'good offer'!
    Bunzo likes this.

VIP
    Here I can get 1950 tokens for 99.99 Euros... That's 109.44 US Dollars... 50 packs = 46 tokens, so 300 packs = 276 tokens...

Rookie
    Can you share on what platform you are getting 1950 tokens for 100 euros? That is great compared to even the browser rate which is already better than the app rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    As the tile says, how is that a sale? Basically, Nordeus is offering 100 packs of each (300 total) for an addition of about 20 USD, and it is even worst when you consider that you can get something like 1300T for about 100 USD on the browser platform.

I will be interested in sales if they are genuine, and secondly, if they come at the right time (that is, at end of month when money comes in).
    Those offers are not for you me or Stepenwolf.
    Those are for the new players of the game at their first levels and I 'm sure that they will sell some .

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Here I can get 1950 tokens for 99.99 Euros... That's 109.44 US Dollars... 50 packs = 46 tokens, so 300 packs = 276 tokens...
    That is even better but why such significant differences? It is understandable that the prices on the Google platform and the Facebook platform might be slightly expensive if they paying additional fees for the service Google and Facebook provide, but clearly here they seem to be going to the scam way as their browser platform is the same, payment service is the same, and thus, prices should be the same (neglecting currency conversion).The price per token for the highest package is about 0.073 USD per token for me, but for you it is 0.056 USD per token. That is a big difference.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-30-2019 at 10:16 AM.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Totally agree with you,

The best offer is the one thay make to people that have never bought tokens, i got one for 0,99€ that offers 20 Tokens and 5 packs each.

I've noticed that in my son's account where I have already bought this spetial offfer, theres is an offer for abou 5€ of 30 Tokens and 4 packs each, so much less interesting.

The new offer is even worst. Some would have thought maybe after such a thread, this area would improve, or maybe not changed, but it has gone worst. Something is clearly wrong in the department responsible for this.

julien12 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast