Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What a team

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What is your team quality?
    I'm 111%, he was 145%.
    This morning I beat a guy in my league who was 73% 9-0, that's why I was worried about this Cup game, if the dice roll wrong on the day things can get ugly lol!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I'm 111%, he was 145%.
    This morning I beat a guy in my league who was 73% 9-0, that's why I was worried about this Cup game, if the dice roll wrong on the day things can get ugly lol!
    You didn't chegck the thread I posted I was 108% he was 139%, on two games 2-2 and 3-3 maybe you'd better check it out

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmmm, weird things happening this season.
    Teams out of nowhere taking places of bot teams, start building good teams and they play in Super League too

In my league, a bot team day 4 was replaced from some other team
    What a team-league-bot.jpg

which playing in SL
    What a team-league-bot-2.jpg

I 'll keep an eye in some TE fb groups. Maybe w have new tricksters
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Maybe they found new hacks. Doing it legally to get 18 year olds to eight stars means u gotta be very willing to burn real cash to get tokens or be crazily patient to keep pressing the training button
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmmm, weird things happening this season.
    Teams out of nowhere taking places of bot teams, start building good teams and they play in Super League too

In my league, a bot team day 4 was replaced from some other team

which playing in SL

I 'll keep an eye in some TE fb groups. Maybe w have new tricksters
    He came back to the game after a long time of absence, and he bought a few close to six-star players from the market. The 110% may be the free 6-star player users get when they come back after a long time.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Maybe they found new hacks. Doing it legally to get 18 year olds to eight stars means u gotta be very willing to burn real cash to get tokens or be crazily patient to keep pressing the training button
    I have a friend who train old players to 9* or near 10*. He somehow prefers old players.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I have a friend who train old players to 9* or near 10*. He somehow prefers old players.
    Can you ask him how many greens he uses to get a, say, 28 y.o up to 9*?
    I've never even tried training anyone over 22 or 23 as they slow down so much compared to the 18-21 group

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Can you ask him how many greens he uses to get a, say, 28 y.o up to 9*?
    I've never even tried training anyone over 22 or 23 as they slow down so much compared to the 18-21 group
    He is a in game friend. So I don't know how to contact him. You can see his team in the asso with TAG #C5SBMZ

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    He came back to the game after a long time of absence, and he bought a few close to six-star players from the market. The 110% may be the free 6-star player users get when they come back after a long time.
    But how is he playing in Super League ? Did you play SL when you returned ?

Also I had an abandoned facebook account at LV5 and when returned, I found out that my tokens and greens disappeared. I had the basic starting pack of tokens and boosters.
    At least they didn't touch my items.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Is your friend the same level manager as you? Remember that if he is a higher level you will see one additional star for each level he is higher than you up to 9 stars.

As an example, if a level 10 manager has a 5 star player another level ten manager will see the player as five stars. A level 11 manager will see the player as four stars. A level 9 manager will see the player as 6 stars. A level 6 or lower manager would permanently see the player as 9 stars. So dependending on how much higher another manager is you cannot see the real quality of his/her players (unless you are in an assoc together). In most cases when we see older players with eight or nine stars it is due to the manager's level not the player actually having that quality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast