Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ive the same issue, so they are aware. Btw congratz cause you won the 123th Season thread 50Tokens. So you can send me your manager ID number via PM to reward your account.

Lets take it easy xD
    I m a little bit confused? How did i won something?
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I m a little bit confused? How did i won something?
    I won this thing last season, it is because the game engine decides who wins the 50 tokens for a message on this thread and it chose you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I won this thing last season, it is because the game engine decides who wins the 50 tokens for a message on this thread and it chose you.

Thanks Khris
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I sold a lot of good players just yesterday and am in a +1 Cup and CL...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I sold some players too, and the average quality of the top 14 was lowered, but not by much. I could not afford to sell the young players that I bought at a high price and that I invested greens into. Now, I find myself with +1 level teams in the CL with some of them having near same quality as my team but they have access to a higher level market and they can easily get stronger quality-wise. Despite all those complaints from users, Nordeus still do that bad practice. Well... they leave me with no choice but to start play like Nik and some others as from now if I want a much better chance at winning the CL and the Cup.
    Nebu likes this.

The game is broken for me, look at picture. How can I play 3 games in 1 hour? It even says that my next game is second Cup game at 4:16, but where are two games before that. Second thing that is wrong is that I am European time player, I am going to sleep over this season if I have all games at that time.

It doesn’t matter if you lost your unbeaten streak if you won the Quadruple. I lost twice last season and won the treble too.
    But it is part of the fun that get spoiled. All those little bit still matters to users although they might not be the among the top priorities.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    The game is broken for me, look at picture. How can I play 3 games in 1 hour? It even says that my next game is second Cup game at 4:16, but where are two games before that. Second thing that is wrong is that I am European time player, I am going to sleep over this season if I have all games at that time.
    2 days ago when I won the Champions League I found out that my Super Cup match and my league match were 25 minutes apart. I was there for moth games luckily and I managed to prepare my team superbly for both of them, I won 2-0 in the Super Cup vs a 26% weaker team and then I beat a 26% team in the league 1-0 to round of a good season.

MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But it is part of the fun that get spoiled. All those little bit still matters to users although they might not be the among the top priorities.
    I guess so, I am on a 33 game unbeaten streak at the moment, I haven’t lost since I lost 2-3 vs 3rd place, since then, well 31 wins and 2 draws.

2 days ago when I won the Champions League I found out that my Super Cup match and my league match were 25 minutes apart. I was there for moth games luckily and I managed to prepare my team superbly for both of them, I won 2-0 in the Super Cup vs a 26% weaker team and then I beat a 26% team in the league 1-0 to round of a good season.

Surelly, I am not going to be there for these times of games, I have to sleep

Season 124 - Are you ready?-lmao.jpg
    Just draw 2-2 on my first game in the cup. I have a feeling for an early exit.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast