Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

This one is new to me, so I thought I should share... if only it will keep him on fire through first week of the next season

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nebu; 11-05-2019 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Typographic error
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    This one is new to me, so I thought I should share... if only it will keep him on fire through first week of the next season

You got that just after winning the Cup today? If so, then strange as I did not notice any player being delighted after winning the Cup for my team.

Rookie
    Our first Cup ever. We got to the final for the first time in our history, and we won against this oppo. I'm so happy to add a cup to our palmares as, reading the forum, I thought it would have been impossible. Well done for our player who got the most number of assists too.

Now the other 2 goals are the champions league and the league, which is the one I'm concerned the most after yesterday's troll.

But we have won at least a trophy this season.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    You didn't understand my language, I meant to say that there are no weaker teams in T11 finals.

By the way I just bagged my 9th cup in 17 seasons, my 127% team struggled to beat a 109% team 1-2.

We lost the final 3-2 in extra time.

We were so close, so close to getting our 4th cup in a row, looks like I will have to build the hype up again, I will better my record of 3 consecutive cup wins, mark my words I will get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Since my league opponent strengthen his team, I noticed my team is facing difficulties winning. I used to trash opponents but am now scraping wins with 1 to 2 goal win margins and I have been attending. Is this the engines doing or is my team just off form for league matches. I just beat my CL opponent 7-0 so I know the players still have it.

The 2nd best in league is still 2 points behind me btw but is now 1 percent stronger.
    What a crucial game this could be to decide the league, we are the huge favourite but our previous game ended 2-2 at my home, the McClean Arena, I know so inventive XD

SuperDunk likes this.

In the league i am still 1st with 5 points clear of the 2nd place.-4 games remaining
    I ve won my first CL semifinal leg 5-1 and i m clear through the final.
    I ve also won my 2nd cup in 2 seasons, although the game was the weirdest of the season, with barely winning 1-0 against a 44% weaker opponent...
    I m still around, LOL!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You got that just after winning the Cup today? If so, then strange as I did not notice any player being delighted after winning the Cup for my team.
    I won 3 cups today.
    A couple of players from my 3 teams got the Fire

Season 124 - Are you ready?-3-cups.jpg
    khris and talisman like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Another Cup win, their 7th, for Nouvion FC today. A fairly evenly matched and played match, Nouvion shading the match with a free-kick in a 3-2 win...

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s11-cup-final-result.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Won the cup! Happy! Comfortable 4-0 win and 2 players are delighted and on fire.
    talisman likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    In the league i am still 1st with 5 points clear of the 2nd place.-4 games remaining
    I ve won my first CL semifinal leg 5-1 and i m clear through the final.
    I ve also won my 2nd cup in 2 seasons, although the game was the weirdest of the season, with barely winning 1-0 against a 44% weaker opponent...
    Don’t say that, I am 0-3 up from the first leg and I am still worried that I will bottles it, we will see though.

Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast