Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: what does league draw depend on

It's the best 14. If you had 110% in the start of the season, that means 130% at the end.
    With this quality you will play with +1 level teams or -1 level but super tankers.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ok so, yeah, of course you have a market disadvantadge due -1 level.

The only thing you could do here is try to promote with a team, having the best 14 players with an AvQ lower than 100% so, you could be placed in a CL-Cup of same level.
    Ok thanks for the info.
    But not sure that this team had really more then 100 because now he have 114 (best 11) after 3 weeks comp and playing all till yesterday.
    The most incledible thing is that i only see 2 or 3 teams lower,so it's a really hard season

I will see next season because i have the same "problem" with my team
    Last edited by scalle; 11-02-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

So what about 70+ levels? Shall I still bother with AvQ for top-14 players?

Apprentice
    Yeah sure.......Supercup final,i'm lvl 41 he is 42 , yesterday he have a 137% against my 117 i think gona be hard,today he have a 145%,WTF!!!Say me wat can i do about this!?!?How can i have a team so strong if i play in a lower lvl?!?
    Mixing levels is bull**** and not fair for lower levels
    SEASON => 75
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    SUPERCUP => 1

Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Yeah sure.......Supercup final,i'm lvl 41 he is 42 , yesterday he have a 137% against my 117 i think gona be hard,today he have a 145%,WTF!!!Say me wat can i do about this!?!?How can i have a team so strong if i play in a lower lvl?!?
    Mixing levels is bull**** and not fair for lower levels
    Users of a level have access to the higher level market, but it is not only that, they can also boost the quality of their players more easily as for them the players are 20% less.

This is how this game has become, and the only way to avoid this is by dropping your team overall average quality of top 14 players before the start of the new season. I myself, after having been through a very tough season (toughest league I ever been, +1 level Champions League with active, double and treble winning opponents, +1 level Cup and +1 level Super Cup), and I never manipulated the draws as such but I will manipulate the draws for next season, but this will probably be my last season as after that I plan to quit this game.
    scalle likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    depends also from friends, same level and server (the game put them in the same competitions)
    I have about 20 friends on the same level as me, but I got drawn with none. Which suits me because all of them are stronger haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Sometimes, the game groups previous title winners together in order to make it tough and interesting... and so that tokens will be spent in the race to be the strongest ream...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    That is what happened to me this season l, sometimes it favours stronger teams and gives them easy teams to compete.

I got a bunch of title winners in my lead this season, and I won it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Users of a level have access to the higher level market, but it is not only that, they can also boost the quality of their players more easily as for them the players are 20% less.

This is how this game has become, and the only way to avoid this is by dropping your team overall average quality of top 14 players before the start of the new season. I myself, after having been through a very tough season (toughest league I ever been, +1 level Champions League with active, double and treble winning opponents, +1 level Cup and +1 level Super Cup), and I never manipulated the draws as such but I will manipulate the draws for next season, but this will probably be my last season as after that I plan to quit this game.
    True,it's,not funy like that.

Now i'm lvl42,in my CL there is ONLY 5 teams lvl42,all others are 43,if some of them wake up i'm out for sure.
    My team have just 100% (best 11),average best 14 it's 98.8571428571 , my wife"s team have a lower average (best 11 have 97) and play's in the same CL comp.
    Now i'm curious to see the league.
    SEASON => 75
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    SUPERCUP => 1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123