Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Apprentice
    extend 1 day this event

Addicted
    Tactician, I'm in a relativly weak association we are playing for fun with high hopes and enjoying it, i can tell you that we've finished level 1, 2 and 3 and we are hoping to finish level 4 almost exclusivly by me so it doesn't seem like nothing impossible, its the way you look at the game, of course it is frustratin to loose but its sport you sometimes loose sometimes win but only you can take your own fun away, and unfortunatly in this forum we have a lor of people obsessed with winning with all types os conspiracy theories... come on guys enjoy the game!
    Rizla likes this.

Apprentice
    extend this event to 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    All of us have quality 80-85%
    Posidonas this trick is dead.In every draw your team even if its only 1%, will calculated like 80%
    this occurs to assosiations draws too.
    so its not worthy to strengthen your squad.
    So we did not strenght our teams and only today we take the player from Dortmund
    The reward player is a complete **** some way to say - a slow training, 104% player that will be useful to lower quality teams for 1 season. Those rewards are like an insult to people having high quality teams, especially those that spent a lot of money.

Yes the players and rewards are mediorce.
    I got 10 players and only one was 7 star the others was 6 stars, i will sell them all anyway at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Tactician, I'm in a relativly weak association we are playing for fun with high hopes and enjoying it, i can tell you that we've finished level 1, 2 and 3 and we are hoping to finish level 4 almost exclusivly by me so it doesn't seem like nothing impossible, its the way you look at the game, of course it is frustratin to loose but its sport you sometimes loose sometimes win but only you can take your own fun away, and unfortunatly in this forum we have a lor of people obsessed with winning with all types os conspiracy theories... come on guys enjoy the game!
    You do not know what my problem is. So do not reply to me. Stop making assumptions based on other users complaints and generalising cases. I am not the one complaining about trolls or loosing to weaker teams. You are replying to the wrong person.

Yeah... go make 1st in leaderboard for Gold Division 1 or above every day and also finish phase 4 and phase 5 with teams of 90-113% versus the two in the pictures below for ****ty rewards, then you talk about it being fun. It seems you have no idea what I went through in that event.

Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Apprentice
    extend the event plz

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    extend the event plz
    Sorry mate, but if I count properly, event has been already prolonged by one day already. For how long you want to see continue this **** ?

Are you enjoying 0-8 and 0-10 results vs. Real Madrid ? Cause I am not....

extend 1 day this event
    extend this event to 1 day
    extend the event plz
    Is that part of any song chorus?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is that part of any song chorus?
    yes "extend event for emblem"song
    khris likes this.