Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What is the hardest trophy to win on the game in your opinion? And what is your favou

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Champions League has all it takes to be hard, its the best 4 of each campionship, but in the end it all comes down to the competitions draw, i've said it before and say it again, no competitions should have initial diference of more than 20% between strongest and weakest teams!

Tactitian come on you are a great player I almost single handedly ended phase 4 (made 448/600 pts) I've i had a better association I would ended level 5 for sure.
    I agree with this, the strongest team is 3.1% stronger than me and then I am the second strongest.

I have a lot of tokens so I could use that to boost my way up.

I have 7 tokens (but for a freeloader like me that is a lot lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Champions League has all it takes to be hard, its the best 4 of each campionship, but in the end it all comes down to the competitions draw, i've said it before and say it again, no competitions should have initial diference of more than 20% between strongest and weakest teams!

Tactitian come on you are a great player I almost single handedly ended phase 4 (made 448/600 pts) I've i had a better association I would ended level 5 for sure.
    I did complete phase 4, but after having spent 1 whole day and night (yes, I did not sleep) using the free attempts to challenge PSG. I also bought some attempts. But, for what rewards, a jersey that I do not even care much but I did all this for an association mate that wanted that jersey. I will give the jersey I got as reward to Nik before I will leave the game.

Do you think that you would have completed phase 5 if you had a better association? What is a better association for you, maybe a tankers one or one with 2 oil-sheik members? How do you think you would have completed phase 5 if you were in a very active 6-7 stars association, when all the opponents quality were based on the strongest member in the association, where for his team itself, phase 5 was very hard to do unless he had a team of tankers' quality, that is about 180% or above . You, as a member of this association, could have a 95-115% team but get Real Madrid as a 155-180% opponent.

I will tell you what is the problem: you probably do not know what difficulties many other users in the higher levels and higher association divisions faced in this game but you generalise your case, thinking it is almost the same for everyone. All the members in the association I am in put in a lot of effort. We made 1st rank every day in the daily leaderboard from the start of the event till its end, and we managed finished phase 4 (PSG) with around 1 day left. Completing phase 5 was clearly out of reach (in some way to say, impossible to do).

You should go back to this year's event thread and read all the posts made by the users and try to understand what they were talking about, what were the problems and so on, instead of jumping here and there posting replies that do not make any sense with the situations others faced. If you do, you will probably see how 'silly' some of your replies are because some of them on this forum are like from someone that just came out of nowhere, read a few posts lightly, left replies based on his own situation only but also boasting about his own achievements (and in some other cases, sometimes boasting about his son's achievements too). I do not mean to offend you, but someone need to show you where is the problem with you.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-30-2019 at 02:04 PM.

My post here saying phase 4 and phase 5 was a sarcastic one given the difficulties many active users had to face in this year's Unite Against Giants event.

All four competitions will be very difficult if all the teams are strong and active, but in some order, the League and the Champions League come first, followed by the Super League and Cup. A big example is near the top levels of the server, where nearly all teams will be active and many of them will be very strong, and they will be managed by experienced managers. The League requires effort almost every day of the season while the CL, SL or Cup requires effort every other day of so. Knock-out competitions is also based more on luck as it takes only 2 matches to either be qualified or eliminated, and it takes only 1 match (the final) to win it, while the League, the final outcome is based on all 26 matches - two matches against every team
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-30-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    My post here saying phase 4 and phase 5 was a sarcastic one given the difficulties many active users had to face in this year's Unite Against Giants event.

All four competitions will be very difficult if all the teams are strong and active, but in some order, the League and the Champions League come first, followed by the Super League and Cup. A big example is near the top levels of the server, where nearly all teams will be active and many of them will be very strong, and they will be managed by experienced managers. The League requires effort almost every day of the season while the CL, SL or Cup requires effort every other day of so. Knock-out competitions is also based more on luck as it takes only 2 matches to either be qualified or eliminated, and it takes only 1 match (the final) to win it, while the League, the final outcome is based on all 26 matches - two against matches against every team
    Yes this is correct, I think the most important trophy to win is the league but the best one is the CL in my opinion.

It is the hardest one.

But the league is the most important one.

maloukees likes this.

Famous
    It all depends on the draw..... the level system should be removed

Then all players lose 20% until reached 25% as bottom then put all the players as close as possible together in the league and cup etc.

More competive , more fun...

Now im in a league where i started already more then 20% behind to the strongest team... at the start i was lik 92%

So how to catch that up

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Used to be the cup. When they moved from 128 to 64 teams + only +1 lvl teams at worst, it became rather easy. It used to be my favourite competition but now I must say CL is much much harder and became the one I prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am looking for 4 in a row in that competition, I am going for back to back champions leagues too.

About 6 seasons ago I got knocked out in the round of 16 in the cup for the 6th consecutive season, and I was thinking, I will never win this completion again (at the time I won it twice) the next 6 seasons were successful, 2 very harsh semi final losses, followed by a first round exit to a f**king bot, and now I am on 3 cups In a row looking for my 4th one we are in the Quarter Finals the score from the first leg being 3-3. (My team has the 3 away goals which could prove crucial for me for my potential advancing to the semis

Oh yeah we are in the Semis we won the second leg 2-0 at home.

Max, you were not here in those old times. The Cup was the hardest to win at that time (unless used quality manipulation). Usually, active teams were put to face teams 1-3 levels above, and if it happened one or more of those opposing teams became more active (made recruits and so on), it was very hard to win this competition as a team from 2 or 3 levels below.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Max, you were not here in those old times. The Cup was the hardest to win at that time (unless used quality manipulation). Usually, active teams were put to face teams 1-3 levels above, and if it happened one or more of those opposing teams became more active (made recruits and so on), it was very hard to win this competition as a team from 2 or 3 levels below.
    It is easy enough now,

I have won the last 3 cups and maybe a fourth.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I have 7 tokens (but for a freeloader like me that is a lot lol)
    LOL no its not, i never spent a dime and i have plenty more its a question of managment

Max
    LOL no its not, i never spent a dime and i have plenty more its a question of managment
    I know, but to me it’s a lot lol.
    Last edited by Max; 06-06-2021 at 06:02 PM.

-What is the hardest trophy to win on the game in your opinion?
    -My heart.

LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast