Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: RIP game engine

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    After all I seen, I think they do it on purpose. It cannot be that those people there are so unqualified or been doing such a poor job. Those scam sales they been repetitively advertising is a clear indication of the companies intention. Just think what else bad could there be in the game but that is not visible to you given that the fact that they openly show their intentions with those scam sales advertisement. No wonder why there so many people complaining about things occuring in this game where those things do not make any sense with respect to the area concerned which is football and management.

I spent more than 100 USD since I came back to the game. Below is the proof. I did not mind to spend and I did not regret I have spent so much too. But I can say that this game is a pain to play - finding the desirable players are very hard, events are inconvenient and demanding beyond acceptance for a game. Customers that bought a lot get penalised by the game as their teams are put against + level active teams in CL and Cup and they get to face tankers and other spenders in the league or events. So, they expect people to keep spending only to be put into further difficulty and inconvenience? Or maybe they want them to sell most of their high quality players and rebuy others every new season just to manipulate their ****ty draw system. Associations same ****, get put against tankers or teams having mutants. So, they promote and support tanking, manipulation, and so on, but they do not support their customers. So be it then but users should stop buying and let their company survive with leechers, tankers and so on. Add to that all the bad things you already said. So many people made complaints about many undesirable things in this game, but they did not fix or even improve them for years, but instead you keep seeing other undesirable things being added. Like I said in the event thread, enough is enough.

100% agree
    And then you spend money for a good team and then you lose vs 30% weakers with a **** team bought for 20 Token.
    I must cry when i saw how was the game engine Last year and how it works biw

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Addicted
    Ποσιδονας and Tactitician if the game is so bad in a world full of competition go find a better one?

Why people stay here because its the best game of its kind, end of story, so stop complaining enjoy it or leave it!

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Ποσιδονας and Tactitician if the game is so bad in a world full of competition go find a better one?

Why people stay here because its the best game of its kind, end of story, so stop complaining enjoy it or leave it!
    How many weeks you Play the game? 90% of people who Play it for many years says that the engine is dead. If you doesnt know how was the game before or you ever Play with a low rated team better shut up.

We all still Play the game with hopeness that nordeus change it again

We are here to discuss. If you have any problem with that you can report our posts or ignore. I am not even among the forum users that have been overcompaining here, and it is not you that will tell me to leave or anything else. Put that well in your head. Sure there are better games out there. I made my point here and will be leaving the game soon.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 10:23 AM.

We are here to discuss, if you have any problem with that you can report our posts or ignore. It is not you that will tell me to leave or anything else. Put that well in your head. Sure there are better games out there. I made my point here and will be leaving soon.
    You dont understand me.
    I dont tell you to leave the game but dont tell us that the game is great now cause its not true. Maybe you are one of 20% Who tell this because you are low level Player and a newbi in the game or ever Play with low rated team

Quote Originally Posted by lento79 View Post
    You dont understand me.
    I dont tell you to leave the game but dont tell us that the game is great now cause its not true. Maybe you are one of 20% Who tell this because you are low level Player and a newbi in the game or ever Play with low rated team

Wrong reply. That is me not Nuno, and the reply from me is to Nuno, not you.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Wrong reply. That is me not Nuno, and the reply from me is to Nuno, not you.
    Oh yes sorry my friend

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by lento79 View Post
    How many weeks you Play the game?
    Probably play it longer than you I've quit two times but now i find it more enjoyable than ever!

Sorry Tactician discussions don't start with "in some days i'll quit the game"... at least not the kind of constructive discussion, and yes I had you for a constructive guy!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

That's wrong perception but I guess your relation with the marketing is in the same level with nordeus department - lol

It's better to have unsatisfied customers who are moaning and complaining because with our arguments or actions we can reverse their opinions.
    Be afraid of an unsatisfied customer who 's saying nothing. You 've lost him, he just left.

But yes, that's the major problem of the game, that there isn't any serious competitor who has that TE pack.
    It's like TE is a FIAT car, good but with so many problems but the next choice is a LADA
    That causes a motivation lack to the devs to fix and improve further the game.
    Tactician, Posidonas and others do not only complain but they have speak for specific problems and made suggestions too.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-25-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    dominiclhouvum likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Leave it. We should not be arguing against each other. I already had arguments with an association member because of that silly phase 4 to get the jersey, and this is what pissed me off more because the way Nordeus set it, it is very hard to complete for our team qualities but we are almost there. I have not slept since yesterday and I did all attempts I could. If I manage to get the jersey for this member, my job is done.

We all want a better game, but just that some do not realise the problems others face because they are not in the same boat. Your situation Nuno, especially that you are at L4 is not same as Nik or me or Posidonas , but despite that we all 3 play the game differently, we all agree to some extent that there are some common problems - one is the marketing (what demand there is, what users want and willing to buy but they do not provide us with, so what to buy), second is certain parts of the game engine (no, I am not even refering to troll and as far as is me or Nik, you can see we do not bother much about this because is not something new - was in this game since long and is rare but some people have been exagerating here and there and call many non-troll situations trolls) and third is the convenience and level of difficulty of the game especially during those events and they even worsen the situations with poorer rewards, but that Nordeus does not seem to care about those common issues and undesirables, but instead, they come up with new things and so-called measures that only make matters worst.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 02:21 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast