Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Predictable live match Animations.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Max I totally disagree with you its true animations have a certain predictability mas i've been noticing new moves, ex. yesterday i saw a player passing the ball to the keeper, never seen it before.

What keeps bothering me in this forum is the constant destructive critisim i find here, what about going to the sugestion area and say what can be improved?
    Yes I have seen the ball been passed back to the keeper before but it is rare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Max I totally disagree with you its true animations have a certain predictability mas i've been noticing new moves, ex. yesterday i saw a player passing the ball to the keeper, never seen it before.

What keeps bothering me in this forum is the constant destructive critisim i find here, what about going to the sugestion area and say what can be improved?
    I understand where you are coming from but I think they need a revamp of the live match animations because the same exact actions happen in every single match for the last 5-6 years, they need to change this because the same thing happening bores me.

And you said that we are giving destructive criticism? How is that? I never said the animations were bad? I was just giving constructive criticism on how they should improve it, I was not trying to come to communicate this idea in a bad way.
    Last edited by Max; 10-22-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Addicted

i do that many times, so as other ppl here, and how many suggestions actually was implemented in game? i dont remmeber any of it, most of changes nordeus does make game worse instead better, they might have good intentions but execution isnt good, worse thing is that they dont admit misstakes, never saw any update that says we are sorry but we need a fix it isnt what we wanted to be
    Want examples, negotiations, last week of season, crapy update no mater what we says it isnt changed, or scouting players&youth accademy how long we ask for influence in what player we need, nothing changed, instead we get on fire morale whete player get on fire status for hat trick but lose it if next game provide just 2 goals and assist etc etc, i can write 2 pages of it
    Tactician likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    i do that many times, so as other ppl here, and how many suggestions actually was implemented in game? i dont remmeber any of it, most of changes nordeus does make game worse instead better, they might have good intentions but execution isnt good, worse thing is that they dont admit misstakes, never saw any update that says we are sorry but we need a fix it isnt what we wanted to be
    Want examples, negotiations, last week of season, crapy update no mater what we says it isnt changed, or scouting players&youth accademy how long we ask for influence in what player we need, nothing changed, instead we get on fire morale whete player get on fire status for hat trick but lose it if next game provide just 2 goals and assist etc etc, i can write 2 pages of it
    Indeed.
    Last edited by Max; 10-22-2020 at 08:42 PM.

if you have 2 or more accounts, try open it simultaneously and you'll see same goalscorer but different kind of goal.
    (corner direct header or DF headed out but your goalscorer still score after shoot from outside the box) or dribble GK/shoot from distance to beat GK (still same goalscorer name on the list) or direct FK goal/hit wall and attacker score from rebound.

but the most unpredictable highlights for me is when counterattack (usually ends up with goal) but now Nodeus make a counterattack highlights end up either ST misses/GK save, so they did change (a little) on the highlights tho

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    if you have 2 or more accounts, try open it simultaneously and you'll see same goalscorer but different kind of goal.
    (corner direct header or DF headed out but your goalscorer still score after shoot from outside the box) or dribble GK/shoot from distance to beat GK (still same goalscorer name on the list) or direct FK goal/hit wall and attacker score from rebound.

but the most unpredictable highlights for me is when counterattack (usually ends up with goal) but now Nodeus make a counterattack highlights end up either ST misses/GK save, so they did change (a little) on the highlights tho
    Wow that is interesting, I did not know that the animation for a goal changes in different points of view. I can’t do this experiment unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post

I noticed that, but some misses are very unrealistic considering the quality of the attackers involved.

The highlights were more predictable some years ago than now though. But, predictable or not, I think what matters more is the accuracy of those highlights, something which is poor now. Highlights and ratings need to be accurate enough to give a proper view of how things are going to the manager so that he can extract more relevant information and make adjustments where required.

The animations are just a representation of the statistics. They're trying to give you an idea of who is having possession, chances and when goals are scored and by who. I don't think you can see anything more than that in them.

There are a set number of animations (or paths for players to take in the animations) so you're going to see the same thing over and over if you play enough. They'll never get round this as it's not a true simulation, but I agree that they could add in more variety and link the animations to your tactics better.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    The animations are just a representation of the statistics. They're trying to give you an idea of who is having possession, chances and when goals are scored and by who. I don't think you can see anything more than that in them.

There are a set number of animations (or paths for players to take in the animations) so you're going to see the same thing over and over if you play enough. They'll never get round this as it's not a true simulation, but I agree that they could add in more variety and link the animations to your tactics better.
    Yeah, I knew they were the highlights but I still do think there should be new paths a player should take in leading to a goal chance

One thing that is very predictable is the rebound from the goalkeeper when he punches away a shot and the attacker has a second shot. This one for sure you know it is a goal, but as long as it your team who is scoring, all good.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-31-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast