Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    That's the price of manipulation. I don't have time to do that, I always start the season with 11 main players so I don't have to watch the auction list each 4 minutes. I don't have any problem if you win this competition.
    Anyway, I think this competition makes more sense than the one in the Season xxx - Are you ready?
    I don't spend 4-5 hours in first day in auction list, i spend it on training players which i already have(upgrading 20% they lost last season)
    And daily 1:30 hour is for watching videos, and sometimes watch game

I got 205 games without defeat, maybe watched 80 of them

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    My problem is actually not tokens now. I am cash poor and do not have enough greens as well. I actually have 100 tokens but only 2 million cash. So I do intend to sells my stronger players and see how lowering quality will help my team achieve better results. Maybe help me save greens as well since my opponents will be weaker
    You can buy recommend or academy players.

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    Well just sell GK and MC's since they aren't imprortant in game at all(depends on formation you playing), keep greens whole season, just train players with 15 for condition(directly on player), so keep whole season greens and you will have like 750-800 greens in next season, then train 3 players with it, do it next season same, and next one same and you have power team.
    Also don't play attacking, play hard defending without press(less condition lose after game)
    Why only GK and MC? If I sell more player and lower q even more? Won’t my competition be even easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Why only GK and MC? If I sell more player and lower q even more? Won’t my competition be even easier?
    They will, but thats what i said, i am not full manipulating it, i just sell useless players like GK and MC's since i never train them because for me they don't have anything to do in game, i keep others because they are all very well trained players, and they will all play for me untill their 30+ years

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    You can buy recommend or academy players.
    They are so expensive mate. 69 or 79 tokens for 1 player. Academy I did buy both and will buy both again. Yup the time required to lower quality is a real drag

I am only being sarcastic. I do not even know who manipulated for this season's challenge or who manipulated significantly for this season's draw. But, those 'tips' I gave can make the competition more fair if you are up against some manipulators for next season's competition. Like I said, if you cannot go against the flow of the river, you can go with the flow and even faster than it.

They will, but thats what i said, i am not full manipulating it, i just sell useless players like GK and MC's since i never train them because for me they don't have anything to do in game, i keep others because they are all very well trained players, and they will all play for me untill their 30+ years
    Sorry about that. I read that you sold all players. Lol. Anyway thanks for the advice. I really have no issue with who wins as it is something extra. I just wanted a chance to win as well.
    [stevan]99 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I am only being sarcastic. I do not even know who manipulated for this season's challenge or who manipulated significantly for this season's draw. But, those 'tips' I gave can make the competition more fair if you are up against some manipulators for next season's competition. Like I said, if you cannot go against the flow of the river, you can go with the flow and even faster than it.
    Well its not really true, those GK's competitons i won all, even there was some manipulating managers, who was worst then some managers who wasn't manipulating like for an example nikologiorgos he is doing same as i do, maybe sell even more players then i do

Well its not really true, those GK's competitons i won all, even there was some manipulating managers, who was worst then some managers who wasn't manipulating like for an example nikologiorgos he is doing same as i do, maybe sell even more players then i do
    Do you also have a lot of trebles and perfect Seasons like Nik? Ever had a season where you never concede?

Max
    That is fair enough, does Nik manipulate draws, I never do that because, it would be too easy, if i tried, I would be put against 140% teams and I would be screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast